Where to find a G-UNIT Medallion in Mtl ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is actually gorilla and not guerilla

90052G.1.jpeg

63362704.1.jpeg

63362715.1.jpeg

either way, its the most played out shit you can find, be original, get a pendant with a platinum captain planet symbol on it, where if you blow on it, it lights up in fluorescent purple, now that's gangster

ill pick one up for you when i got to the g-unit wharehouse in a cpl weeks tan1...or at least try my best to do so...lol...worst case a sticker...

sbmfj said:
ill pick one up for you when i got to the g-unit wharehouse in a cpl weeks tan1...or at least try my best to do so...lol...worst case a sticker...

awesome ! i ll take the big spinning one ! gonna get laid with it !!! :bigup:

3.2TL_LOW said:
GGGGGGGG Unit.....
Thats the most homosexual thing ever....
a G unit spinning necklace..Yihhaaaaaaa
WANKSTER

and btw G is for gag unit......told u there homosexual:D

well said man...well said.... :bigup: :D *tu* :laugh:

Cypress said:
WoW, you are very funny. Go ahead and become a humorist. ( 30k per year LOL poor bastard. )

hey y dont u become a GGGGGGGG G-UNIT if ur so into it and if ur lucky u might be able to get real jewlery :D

yo wurd out yo ! Fitty Cent is making mo`money than all yo mammas and grandmammas combined together - down wit da haters - G-UUUUUUUNIIIIT !!!!

Cypress said:
WoW, you are very funny. Go ahead and become a humorist. ( 30k per year LOL poor bastard. )

Uh-Oh The Ultimate wanksta has struck...
I have more comedy then You can ever understand my fellow homo-thug....
"Yo, Im a gangsta, U know i grew up in the west island , u know..all hard and shit, u know....i got jumped at fairview 9 times, u know....three times i got kicked in the face, u know...so now to reprezent I need a Gag-unit chain, so i can be a Krrraazzyyyyyyyyyy thug YO"

tan1 said:
yo wurd out yo ! Fitty Cent is making mo`money than all yo mammas and grandmammas combined together - down wit da haters - G-UUUUUUUNIIIIT !!!!

That's fo sure cause ma momma and my Grandmomma didn't sold crack!!!!!!

i saw an asian at central with a big ****ing medallion....it was sparkling like the sun

was that you?????

banman said:
i saw an asian at central with a big ****ing medallion....it was sparkling like the sun

was that you?????

twas me n da mirror ball - and i had the magik stick with me !

3.2TL_LOW said:
GGGGGGGG Unit.....
Thats the most homosexual thing ever....
a G unit spinning necklace..Yihhaaaaaaa
WANKSTER

and btw G is for gag unit......told u there homosexual:D

gag unit?
maybe you meant gay

anyways
you're bashing him
but im pretty sure he gets more sex than you (including your hand)

fnguy said:
gag unit?
maybe you meant gay

anyways
you're bashing him
but im pretty sure he gets more sex than you (including your hand)

And when was the last time did u get laid?(by women not guys *fag* )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back