LF: A Job.. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are good at selling stuff & are knowledgeable in some field of products (ex : audio/video, computers, etc) get a job that pays on commission. If you have some selling talent , you could make some good cash.

Good luck

M.

Mastermis said:
If you are good at selling stuff & are knowledgeable in some field of products (ex : audio/video, computers, etc) get a job that pays on commission. If you have some selling talent , you could make some good cash.

Good luck

M.

thanks

*td* EBAY!!!

IF you dont Sell your item you have to pay listing fee's sooo watch what u try and sell and starting prices
cuzz it cost me like 100$

put 10 item up never sold one
cost me 100$

nitro_21 said:
*td* EBAY!!!

IF you dont Sell your item you have to pay listing fee's sooo watch what u try and sell and starting prices
cuzz it cost me like 100$

put 10 item up never sold one
cost me 100$

Hahaha.. that really sucks man..

i'm 20 and doing studies at abbott... i have tuesdays and fridays off and i'm looking for a job too, i might be interested in the ebay idea if you could PM me on that AlfaRacer, thanks. Any other job offers can be PM'd to me, MUCH appreciated, thanks everyone and good look on finding a job yourself DigitalDragon :bigup:

outraged182 said:
i'm 20 and doing studies at abbott... i have tuesdays and fridays off and i'm looking for a job too, i might be interested in the ebay idea if you could PM me on that AlfaRacer, thanks. Any other job offers can be PM'd to me, MUCH appreciated, thanks everyone and good look on finding a job yourself DigitalDragon :bigup:

Bastard...... :squintfin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back