List of car meets in & around Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranksGTP

Legacy Member
Last edited 2006 11 23
**PLEASE KEEP ME UP TO DATE FOR ANY 2007 MEETS!!**

I wanted to make a list of all weekly car meets happening in and around Montreal.
This Should be good info for anyone who's new in the Montreal Auto/Tuner community and others just wanting to meet other car enthusiasts.

Please help me keep this list up to date, and also do try to keep the thread on topic ;)

"Day/time - Name and place."

Sunday 8pm - A&W Domestic/Muscle car meets. Boul Des Sources, DDO (click the link in my sig for more info)
Sunday 8:30pm - meet de ToyotaQuebec.com, Orange Julep.
Monday 8pm - P-Town meets, Tim hortons when it's cold, Blockbuster parking otherwise.
Monday 7pm - Authentic JDM & JDM Inspired vehicles, OverDosed Performance in Laval.
Tuesday 8pm - VW meets, Orange Julep, Aut Decarie (hw 15)
Tuesday 8pm - Napierville drag night, Napierville dragway (1/4 mile)
Wednesday 6pm - Autodrome St Eustache, 5$ drag nights (1/8 mile)
Wednesday 7pm - Muscle car meet, Orange Julep, Aut Decarie (hw 15)
Wednesday 7pm - Muscle/Classic car meet, Tim Hortons Dorion (hw 20 - across from Stereo plus)
Wednesday 9pm - Import car meet, Club Zen, 602 CureLabelle (Laval)
Thursday 8pm - General meet, Orange Julep, Aut Decarie (hw 15)
Thursday 8pm - General meet, Lafleurs, Boulevard Des Sources
Friday 7pm - Muscle car meet, Laval Autosport
Friday 7-11pm - MX-3 meets, Orange Julep, Aut Decarie (hw 15)
Friday 7-11pm - 1/4 mile drag races, Sanair drag strip, St Pie, Quebec click here for a map
Friday night - General meet, Mikes on tashreau blvd, Brossard (South Shore)
Saturday 8pm - Montreal Racing & Monchar.com meet - Lafleur Repentigny
Saturday 8pm - General meet, Ste Therese (Laurentides)

Location Details -

Orange julep is just off Autoroute Decarie (Highway 15), near Jean Talon.

Lafleurs is on the west side of Boulevard Des Sources, Between Highway 40 and Hwy 20 (closer to the 40)

A&W Sources is on the east side of Boulevard Des Sources, at the corner of Boulevard De Salaberry. (North of Highway 40)

Pincourt (P-Town) meet - Highway 20 Exit 35, in the shoping mall parking on nice days, Tim Hortons (just downt the street) when it's cold.

Lafleur Repantigny - Autoroute 40, sorti boulevard Industrielle. C'est sur la meme rue a droite.

Laval Autosport - Click for the latest location details

Ste Therese (Laurentides) meet, Click for location details

Club Zen, 602 CureLabelle (Laval), hosted by Overdosed Performance and Sticky Graphics (info c/o Eroc)

MOVED:
Tuesday 7pm - Muscle/old school meet, Billiard Le Scratch Pierrefonds - Now at the Mikes on Tachereau blvd, Friday nights (see above)

REMOVED:

Thursday 7pm - "Les jeudis tuning à St-Julie" - ST-Julie au Lebeau vitre d'auto, 190, Boul. Armand Frappier.

Tuesday 7pm - Stereo Plus meet. Vaudreil/Dorion on HWY 20 (boul Harwood)
As I've been told Blezarius is no longer there, and this was his meet.

Feel free to correct me if anything I've written is wrong.

--------------
Keep into consideration that most of these meets are seaonal, so you can be sure they're happening in the summer, but not likely in October through April.
--------------

I'll change this post as I people add/change info.

Je m'excuse de ne pas ecrire tout en Francais aussi, les meets sont certainement pas exclusive au monde Anglophone!!!
Sa m'aurait prit au moin une heure pour faire le post en 2 langues ;)

Last edited:
nismodorifto said:
change lafluers meet to accross, where timmies and wendys is

I was thinking about that. The problem is that the lot might be to small.

I like that wendys alot but damn twice the food i ordered at the drivethru was cold.

NeonGreg said:
I was thinking about that. The problem is that the lot might be to small.

I like that wendys alot but damn twice the food i ordered at the drivethru was cold.
theres 2 sides for parking lot, but then again, the lighting is weak, but we can switch every thursday, 1 week lafleurs, 1 week wendys and so on
what about saturdays or some other night at bocachinos or some thing like that
also sorry for making your food cold :bigup:

nismodorifto said:
theres 2 sides for parking lot, but then again, the lighting is weak, but we can switch every thursday, 1 week lafleurs, 1 week wendys and so on
what about saturdays or some other night at bocachinos or some thing like that
also sorry for making your food cold :bigup:

lol its still better than mcdonalds hot.

Once the guy at the counter said my car sounded nice :p

The wendy's lot is way too small for a meet. We should try to revive the Lafleurs meets, do you really want Station 5 to win this battle?

M85Iroc-Z said:
The wendy's lot is way too small for a meet. We should try to revive the Lafleurs meets, do you really want Station 5 to win this battle?

Mario I think we should revive the meets. You remember how busy they were up till may last year?

If i remember correctly we started meeting at the end of March at lafleurs.

NeonGreg said:
Mario I think we should revive the meets. You remember how busy they were up till may last year?

If i remember correctly we started meeting at the end of March at lafleurs.

Yup, and they were packed! Come on everyone, bring back Lafleurs!

M85Iroc-Z said:
Yup, and they were packed! Come on everyone, bring back Lafleurs!

Don't worry man, once the weather gets better *cough* mid-end march *cough* I'll make a post.

But the hardcore crew better show up :p

I think this year has been odd because there hasnt been the usual meets at the cage

Mercredi- Autodrome St-Eustache 18.00hrs drag a 5$
Samedi- Lafleur Repentigny 20.00hrs Meet de MR et monchar.com

Frank , you missed the Scratches Pierrefonds meets on Tuesday nights ...
Corner of DesSources and Pierrefonds BVLD. (SuperC)
Mostly muscle cars, and classics, with the odd euro or two around !

Mostly west-island people,huge parking lot, very nice quality of cars ,music,bar, free entrance to show for both spectators and cars, some prizes and 50/50's...

silver7 said:

Mostly west-island people,huge parking lot, very nice quality of cars ,music,bar, free entrance to show for both spectators and cars, some prizes and 50/50's...

My dad was mentioning that meet to me, but I didnt bother to listen to him since he's old.

But I will check it out since the muscle/classic meets are alot more calm I find.

silver7 said:

very true. They have some very nice cars that show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back