MR Warning system???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like the idea, instead of improving the site i think its going to push alot of people away

buy hey, its not my website

this doesn't change anything at all if you ask me. if the mods are the only ones aloud to isue warnings then its useless since they can also ban us anytime they want

Spiter_01 said:
this doesn't change anything at all if you ask me. if the mods are the only ones aloud to isue warnings then its useless since they can also ban us anytime they want

Exactly. It doesn't change ANYTHING for the members.

The benefits are for us. It's was really hard to know when a user got warned, etc... With this system, it's easy to see who are the problematic posters.

BoxsterBoy said:
Which MOD would you give warning to, and for what?
I dunno which mod, i was just wondering if a mod broke any of those rules...can they get a warning? I'm not trying to say a peticular mod is breaking any of these :p

Daso said:
The more you contest, the more I'll ban you.

lol talk about right to the point...

Seriously, contesting a warnig in pm's shouldnt be any motivation towards a ban. If i believe that it was unjust, I, and i'm sure others, would like to discuss it, especially without feeling like it would do them further harm.

Daso said:
The more you contest, the more I'll ban you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

x1pGg9EMswqL-_cpU-I8ovC3QI0E_HpUJqR11QLdXlQS28DOoC5Vj4eIZu9NyH5TJA5zQvdJbpAjhUR7htPwxsA7w9BJRN7EOB7_XxybB4liq9kIbc4ke25cA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back