A 4-Door Lupo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorNasty

Legacy Member
My buddy went to Cuba last week and to a pick of a Volkswagen . It looks like a 4 Door Lupo . Is that what it is ?

:dunno:
DSCN5684.jpg

I asked myself the same question when i was in Cancun. So many VW`s that i didn`t recognize

i think it is a Polo

Has to be a Polo ... I saw so many in the UK when I went 2 years ago.

I thought they looked pretty kool.

very serious.. I was in Cuba in November and was gonna rent one.. I got stuck with a Peugeot... :(

I was just in Cuba last week, saw a whole bunch of those, and yeah, they are Gol's. There were even 1.6L Bora's, and 2L Audi A4's!! I'll post some pics.

i fell in love with the gol country when i was in argentina. it's the wagon version of the gol and it's really nice but muct be crazy slow

there is a grey Gol in Montreal, I have no idea how it was registered here. I have seen in atleast 8 times in NDG/CSL, I wanted to flag down the driver, but she didn't seem to be the enthusiastic dubber type.

Flat Black said:
there is a grey Gol in Montreal, I have no idea how it was registered here. I have seen in atleast 8 times in NDG/CSL, I wanted to flag down the driver, but she didn't seem to be the enthusiastic dubber type.

silver? owner of that car lived on my street until i moved *tu*

fredobd said:
No, it's a Gol... Yes, Gol, not golf... There's also polos.. but in Cuba, they are Gols..

:D

Designed and made in Brazil. Could get as an option a 1.0 16v Turbo engine with 122hp... not too bad for a little car :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back