you gotta see this! (yooneek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mk2SLC said:
if there is enough demand, ill post some pics of my siiiiick custom ride :bigup: its a 1992, shiny aqua, jetta slc with a TT ENGINE (V6 3.2L). bye bye vr6 :thefinger

Was it so hard u fu(kface ? ppl are trying to make you look less retarded but you just keep on going dont you ? I hope you die.

FunP0lice said:
yooneek..... u-nique....

Geez, all them 17 y/o and their high school language... hard to understand!
HAHAHAHA thanx man now i really understand
lollllllllllllllllll

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yoonnek *banghead*

its actually unique, not u-nique
and my car is as unique as the love i gave your mom in my jetta last night :cry:

mk2SLC said:
its actually unique, not u-nique
and my car is as unique as the love i gave your mom in my jetta last night :cry:

Man... talking about people's moms like that.. I sure hope your car IS as fast as you claim... If not.. I would'nt dare go to julep!

FunP0lice said:
Man... talking about people's moms like that.. I sure hope your car IS as fast as you claim... If not.. I would'nt dare go to julep!
relax there, i don't think anyone would take it that far
this is the net after all, and there is a lot of retards surfing... mk2slc is a perfect example

FunP0lice said:
at least i dont drive a colorado :laugh:

Rocc and Rado said:
relax there, i don't think anyone would take it that far
this is the net after all, and there is a lot of retards surfing... mk2slc is a perfect example

Just trying to see how E-tough he is ;)

mk2SLC said:
at least i dont drive a colorado :laugh:

I drive what ever I feel like; it does'nt make me less of a man.

On the other hand TRYING to laugh about what others drive DOES make you retarded...

road_rage66 said:
Was it so hard u fu(kface ? ppl are trying to make you look less retarded but you just keep on going dont you ? I hope you die.
just realize , life is short, dont worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back