you gotta see this! (yooneek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mk2SLC said:
if there is enough demand, ill post some pics of my siiiiick custom ride :bigup: its a 1992, shiny aqua, jetta slc with a TT front end. bye bye vr6 :thefinger

ya ok, bye bye vr6 ? what engine do you have ? 2.0L ? you think that TT front end make you go faster ??? WTF ??? If you dont have pics at least describe your car a bit more, dont waste peoples time, ur the whore, and my guess is your gonna get banned for your attitude dude, so *byewhore* to you

:bigup:

edit : VR6 (ou SLC en amérique) ??? is this correct ? so your 92 jetta with a VR6 is faster than any other VW with a VR6 ??? I dunno but i would bet a lot that a golf gti vr6 is faster just because its lighter, so STFU NOOB :squintfin

Rocc and Rado said:
weird, didn't think i was that popular :laugh: , who the hell are you anyways to know that?

what the hell is an jetta slc anyways??? only car i know badged that way is an american corrado vr6... :dunno:
you like the slc corrado? your going to like the slc jetta even more :laugh:

mk2SLC said:
i love people that are *fag* like you because your wasting my precious time

Shut up n00b! :squintfin

You are waisting OUR time.

This tread is really worthless. *fag*

road_rage66 said:
ya ok, bye bye vr6 ? what engine do you have ? 2.0L ? you think that TT front end make you go faster ??? WTF ??? If you dont have pics at least describe your car a bit more, dont waste peoples time, ur the whore, and my guess is your gonna get banned for your attitude dude, so *byewhore* to you

:bigup:
bye bye vr6 , hello your mom , my engine is a v6 3.2L from a TT

mk2SLC said:
you like the slc corrado? your going to like the slc jetta even more :laugh:

of course i'll love it! for giving me so much material to insult!
sounds absolutely wretched...

you sound like another retarded west islander with too much money and lack of taste *td* whatever, no one cares about your shitbox...

ah, things are starting to make more sense now...

phew, thought you grafted a TT fornt end on an mk2 jetta...
props for the swap...

but do you still think i care?

Rocc and Rado said:
ah, things are starting to make more sense now...

phew, thought you grafted a TT fornt end on an mk2 jetta...
props for the swap...

but do you still think i care?
you think i cared when i bitch slap your mom

learn how to express yourself, a front-end means fenders, hood, bumper, lights, grill
not engine! :laugh:

yooneek..... u-nique....

Geez, all them 17 y/o and their high school language... hard to understand!

mk2SLC said:
it means that no one else has it, its special
maybe in your world but not that i want to disapoint you, it's already been done!
it was in performance VW a few months ago! in a white golf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back