a mtl girl on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or she's not that hot? I think she's ok...

Maybe I should email for more/better pics to change my mind lol

rent a camera $100 a night (i'll give you mine) go downtown to rent-a-whore(ste-cathxst-laurent) and you get to shoot it for $200 with a real experienced hoe

vladjet2000 said:
rent a camera $100 a night (i'll give you mine) go downtown to rent-a-whore(ste-cathxst-laurent) and you get to shoot it for $200 with a real experienced hoe
yeah, but this hoe was on tv.
makes it worth the extra 50g's *banghead*

haha she wont get 52k.. these are bullshit bids.. people bidding for the fun of it. you can pay almost any girl that'll accept money for sex like 100 times LESS than that and make a movie with her. and she's not that spectacular either. they tried but it wont work.

so this is legal somehow , this is EXACLY WHAT PROSTITUTION IT , and miracously through ebay it legal , no one else sees anythign wrong with this ??? she should get arrested :)
an no fsken way i would pay 50k for her , i would moad a sik car for that cash ,
what a girl *fag*

Kaimera said:
so this is legal somehow , this is EXACLY WHAT PROSTITUTION IT , and miracously through ebay it legal , no one else sees anythign wrong with this ??? she should get arrested :)
an no fsken way i would pay 50k for her , i would moad a sik car for that cash ,
what a girl *fag*
^^^ ya just pas personne ki a stooler encore. lol.
je l'ai vu sur le net pis elle n'est pas si bonne que ca je trouve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back