Fusillade dans un bar de Laval

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarvinDaMartian said:
I am not kidding anyone, I have stated an opinion. Just like you have for the last two pages... And remember, opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.

If you feel pointed out, then rest assured such were not the intentions, it was a general unbiased comment aimed at no one in particular.

Thank you.

*tu*

RWDLover1 said:
Oui je suis 100% d'accord! Avant il y avait un équilibre gang de rue/bickers/mafia/police etc...la depuis 2001 en mettant des bickers en dedans ca toute ?($?*(%%&*) l'équilibre des choses. Les gang de rues on prit la place des bickers et c'est pas une bonne chose parce que c'est eux qui font le plus de victimes innocentes.

:dunno: mais oui c'est ca on à juste sortir tout les motard de prison comme ca il va avoir moin de meurtre et moin de victime innocente !! :rolleyes:

tan1 said:
Bikers bringing balance to the crime world ? MMhhh... maybe balance but at a cost of 200 dead people so far - including many innocent people - remember the boy who was blown up by a car bomb ? or the famlily guy who happened to look the same and drive the same car of a bike gang leader and got shot in st-eustache - and countless other innocent people...

Dont glorify these bikers as heroes

very true that !!!

MarvinDaMartian said:
I am not kidding anyone, I have stated an opinion. Just like you have for the last two pages... And remember, opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.

If you feel pointed out, then rest assured such were not the intentions, it was a general unbiased comment aimed at no one in particular.

Thank you.

dude theres nothing secretive about the organized crime world in montreal, everyone knows about these things and their often talked about in the open. these two men are dead, if they were alive and we were making asummptions about what they do its another story.

vtec inside said:
:dunno: mais oui c'est ca on à juste sortir tout les motard de prison comme ca il va avoir moin de meurtre et moin de victime innocente !! :rolleyes:

very true that !!!

Non la c'est un peu trop tard pour agir mais il aurait fallu penser aux conséquences d'avance comme de les prendres à coup de 2-3 gros à la fois...

It's weird reading up people saying 'this guys was a great guy' yet they know they're involved in orginized crime. Get a grip, their kid's will be selling drugs to your kids and so on and so forth...

These guys deal with guns, cash, hookers, drugs and slaying people for favors for a living and they're "Great" guys?

Or am i missing something here?

m00se said:
It's weird reading up people saying 'this guys was a great guy' yet they know they're involved in orginized crime. Get a grip, their kid's will be selling drugs to your kids and so on and so forth...

These guys deal with guns, cash, hookers, drugs and slaying people for favors for a living and they're "Great" guys?

exactly....and just think if one of your own friends was there and was in the crowd and got shot....you wouldn't be saying he's such a nice guy anymore...

m00se said:

100% what i was thinking, scum of the society, criminals

hmm dont know what to say
first off RIP because besides all, 2 human beings died and regardless of what they were up to they still died
but... they were gangsters, and when gangsters die theres one less dealer/pimp/weapons seller/murderer off the streets

I fully approve the TRUE(old school) Italian Mafia, like in the Godfathers' movies.
That is what Mafia is all about, do favors to your family, watch each other's back.

And I don't mind if they kill each other.. Mafia vs Gangs or Family vs Family.. as long as there aren't civilian casualties. And the Mafia(s) tries to prevent such from happening, but gangs do not care about it, they want their "nanane"($).

I just think it's sad the Mafia isn't as active as it used to be, they need to get in Laval and straighten things up.. also the metros and shit in Montreal.. 'cuz that's what they are made for too.. protecting people.. (back in the days, not nowdays :cry: )

FreAkErZ said:
I fully approve the TRUE(old school) Italian Mafia, like in the Godfathers' movies.
That is what Mafia is all about, do favors to your family, watch each other's back.

And I don't mind if they kill each other.. Mafia vs Gangs or Family vs Family.. as long as there aren't civilian casualties. And the Mafia(s) tries to prevent such from happening, but gangs do not care about it, they want their "nanane"($).

I just think it's sad the Mafia isn't as active as it used to be, they need to get in Laval and straighten things up.. also the metros and shit in Montreal.. 'cuz that's what they are made for too.. protecting people.. (back in the days, not nowdays :cry: )

you have been watching 2 many mafia movies

Une autre chose, y en a qui pense qu'ils sont invincibles a cause qu'ils sont dans des
gangs ou mafia ou motard.
Genre meme si tu lui tire 3 balles dans la tete, il va encore survivre. Ben non, tu creves aussi comme tout le monde.

FreAkErZ said:

its better that they have gone more legit and are less active in the communities robbing money from poor imigrants trying to make a living. they dont care about the streets, thats left to the haitians and bikers.

a lessons to be learned, nobody is invincible.....

m00se said:

Bingo ! *tu*

m00se said:

:laugh: *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back