FS Nissan Twin Turbo long block for 400.00 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
This engine is a VG30DETT from a 300ZX TT 300 HP stock form a 90-94 model, come with 2 T25 Turbo, this engine could suport about 500 hp stock with only 2 bigger turbo , It could be swap in a 300zx 84-89 or the newest one, might be possible to put in a 240sx but need custom work. Pretty good engine.

The price will vary very depending witch turbo you will need but to give you a idea a good T25 in shape cost about 200-250 used, brand new or rebuilt about 500$ But if you want ballbering turbo's like T28GTRS from garret new is about 1300$ each. So it's all depend on what exactly you will need and the budget :) The sky is the limit. But I just remember http://www.blaastperformance.com just call at tha place last time I talk with the guy he had 2 turbo form this engine completly rebuit and cheap :eek: since it can built custom turbo well It will best the best to talk with just to wonder what you need to boost this little baby to 500hp :p

Z28383 said:
Just to give a idea this engine cost about 3000$ to those japennees so it's a good deal

will this motor fit a late 90's model Maxima?

so motor and turbo will run my atleast 1,500.00

Well I know this engine is RWD for I am not sure if your maxima is FWD or RWD but is it's RWD well It might be possible to install is in your car but remerber it's a bolt on swap but, to get a 500 hp maxima well it worth it :p then the best would be to take the length of the engine cause it's pretty wide cause of the turbos.

this motor is taking up room at home and needs to go
hit me up with your best offers and you come to pick it up.
snow is coming and i don;t need these extra worries.

Y'a un de mes chum qui le prendrais tu suite mais yé parti en alberta y revient dans un mois ... peux tu lui réservé? Y'a un 300ZX 90 NA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back