fox GT tails lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
like promise

P2010070.jpg

P2010073.jpg

hehe just realize that some wax left on it =)

I would bet that this car was bought at Cobra Auto Sport in Terrebonne !

I'm interested, i'm just waiting for a call back from the paint shop to see how much he would charge me to re-paint them...

Why you getting rid of them? GT tail lights are so much nicer than the LX I think and complete the GT look! Are the housings in nice shape? My cousin would want them asap if so....let me know....

Those are the nicest tail lights ever, that's what I have on mine. Just hope your not going for the euro look now.

i'm going for the lx tail light. i want a smoother look on my gt.

but its been 6 guys since yesterday that told me those were nicer. :/

i'll go check the housing for your cousin. it should be ok.

and yes it has been rebuilt by cobra auto sport.

351C said:

I don't know if you bought your tail light already, but I have a set of LX tail light with GTO cover for sale in this section.

Maybe we could trade if your interested in them....let me know

351C said:

That is a VERY rare color combo and if it was me I'd leave the GT talis on or keep them and set them aside myself.

BLKGTSTANG said:
That is a VERY rare color combo and if it was me I'd leave the GT talis on or keep them and set them aside myself.

thats exactly what my dad told me. i'm in decision right now. i'll buy lx anyway but I still dont know if i keep the gt or not.

i'm sorry crazy302 seriously im rly sorry. i'll give you news.

thx BLKSTANG

351C said:
thats exactly what my dad told me. i'm in decision right now. i'll buy lx anyway but I still dont know if i keep the gt or not.

i'm sorry crazy302 seriously im rly sorry. i'll give you news.

thx BLKSTANG

Thats up to you man, but I would be careful what you do to the car if you want to keep it's value up. If it was me I'd keep it as stock looking as possible> I have kept every part off my car that I have taken off, from the original 1993 Plug wires to the emissions stuff. My car was 100% original except the battery when I got it and I can go back to stock in a day other than the tranny swap. If it was me I'd keep them and anything else you take off or change, but thats just me. I look at a car as a investment and for fun at the same time. You can find 1000's of modded mustangs out there..easy..how many stock or close to stock are left un-molested? Not many..

BLKGTSTANG said:
blaaaa...lx tails...I'd keep the GT ones on it....blaaaa

tsss stop makes me change my mind, its done anyway and I like much more those lx tail :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back