I'm getting wisom teeth pulled friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iron_cannibal

I'm getting all 4 pulled on friday. I'm so damn nervous, it's gonna hurt like a bitch all weekend. anyone else have this done? about how long does it take to heal? thanks

I had mine pulled when i was 14. they had to cut the gums to get them out. hurt like hell! took 3 or 4 days before the pain eased up on me. I admit i am not good for pain, but thank god for pain killers, it was the only way I could sleep. Mind you i had all 4 done at the same time.

was easy.... took 45min or so, 1 hr max

pain depends on ur tolerance and how badly the teeth are impacted

as long as u have a good perio you should be fine

whos doing you?

sven said:
was easy.... took 45min or so, 1 hr max

pain depends on ur tolerance and how badly the teeth are impacted

as long as u have a good perio you should be fine

whos doing you?

i'm going to dr.trihn (i think that's how it's spelled) at centre dentaire de l'ouest. she's a good denstist, i just really hate going to the dentist though. not because i have bad teeeth, but i hate keeping my mouth open with my head tilted back, feel like i'm always gonna choke on my tongue.

Bring your discman, mp3 player, whatever just blast some music while they're workin on you. It goes by much faster.

im getting mine removed this friday, also all 4, my dentist told me he could do it in under one hour ? (His name is Jacque Grenier) but i've had different feedback from ppl, some told me it took 2 hours for 2 and it hurt like a bitch, an others said they didnt feel a thing...

Make sure who ever is doing the operation gives you some strong drugs, im talking with a needle. If they want to just Freeze your mouth.. **** it, go somewhere else.

I had all four out, I laughed through the whole operation the drugs were so good. I've talked to people who just got their mouth frozen and they said it was toture. The first week or recovery sucks, take lots of painkillers.... but luckily wounds in the mouth heal fast....

That shit hurts..my bros did it and they said that they keep digging and digging through the gums to find the root of the tooth to take it out...now thats some fuked up shiat

I had it done last fall, it took 45 mins for all 4 of them even if they were in a bad position but I had one of the best Dr in Canada, Dr Edouard Cree. He's also a teacher in university...

It didn't hurt that much, I was on pain killers 3-4 days...the only bitch is that a few days after I was moving, I lifted a few heavy things and after a while it started bleeding like crazy, I almost went to the hospital.

Don't do much for the fisrt week! Good luck!!

I had them pulled last summer, if they are out already, it won't hurt ... make sure to take pills before the operation ... ask your dentist about it.

I only have 3 wisdom teeth, i removed 2, that were already out. It didn't hurt at all. Its just hard to eat ... youll have to eat like soup and shit ... none of that meat.

Don't worry,it'll go fine

Does anybody just still have them in their mouth??

Mine had all the place to grow, I have them still without any problem at all (its just hard to reach when brushing).

My gums falled by themself, but without any real pain (besides feeling kinda freaked about my gums falling).

Russian_M3 said:
why do you guys pull them out ?!?!?
cause its a god damn bitch and at one point it will start hurting ....

all 4 or mine are out but not completely they can't go any further since there is no space to go ....

Carbon_Blue_GT said:
Does anybody just still have them in their mouth??

Mine had all the place to grow, I have them still without any problem at all (its just hard to reach when brushing).

My gums falled by themself, but without any real pain (besides feeling kinda freaked about my gums falling).

I still have them... i don't know if I should have them pulled out, I haven't been to a dentist in over 5 years.

The removing of teeths is not so suffering...all mouth is "freezed"...

Ask your dentist to give you some painkiller like Dilaudid (5 or 10mg) or Empracet and a lot of Ibuprofen 600mg. One hour after operation, take 1 painkiller and 2 ibuprofen 600mg to be sure to not suffering when your mouth won't be freeze no more. . Keep your painkiller for help you to sleep..

Be careful not spitting when you'll rinse your mouth or coagulated blood will fall causing blood flowing. Just rinse your mouth with water by balancing your head from right to left. NO SPITTING! Just let water falls off your mouth. It's normal that there is a light tint of blood when you'll rinse your mouth, but it's not normal if there is presence of coagulated blood. After 24 or 48 hours, or until there is no blood tinted rinse water, rinse your mouth with water and salt to easy up cicatrization.

You will have difficulty to eat hard meals because you won't be able to open your mouth a lot, because of the pain. Don't eat food like rice because little pieces will go right in gum holes and it will be very painful. Eat some soup and very soft meals.

Try to sleep a lot,it will help you to feel better, and it's normal to have headaches in cause of the surgery. I hope my answer is complete and will be helpful!! Good luck!!

when I got my 4 pulled it didnt hurt at all.. I saw he dental surgeon in laval next to Moe's on St-Martin.. excellent. I didn't even use my pain killers.. it lasted about and hour and a half, no pain.. just some swelling.

Guys, sack up and do it.. pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back