A Scammer is getting scammed lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watever

Legacy Member
Entensity.net said:
I'm going to explain this one below. Everyone gets spam mail right? Well this guy took a lot of time to scam him back and this is very long, but it's so funny (with pictures) you have to check it out. The scammer is a complete moron and ends up getting scammed for over 10 grand.

I've mirrored the first page so I don't kill thescambaiter.com's server, but the other 34 pages are on their servers. (The first page is really all you need to read)

You can read the first page here

http://poststuff.entensity.net/040105/scam.htm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The scammer was dumb enough to send funds for Anus Laptops - then to pay for thousands of dollars in UPS shipping fees lol !!!

pdot said:
Did Cole got caught by UPS security or something??

The thing that bothers me is that Cole has a picture of Wilson's house ... pretty spooky like wilson says ...

Are you sure their was pictures... I think he was just kidding

"Ok, this is very spooky. He just sent me a picture of my house, and it was mine. He and 6 black men were standing in front of it.

Ok, maybe not. Boy, that wouldnt be good huh? "

PassatVR6 said:
Are you sure their was pictures... I think he was just kidding

"Ok, this is very spooky. He just sent me a picture of my house, and it was mine. He and 6 black men were standing in front of it.

Ok, maybe not. Boy, that wouldnt be good huh? "

Oh ... :p

^^^
haha yeah no real pics

the thing i dont understand, if cole is calling he can find out where the number is. and also if he sends UPS and DHL he has to know the location.

so in theory, he could find out where this guy is.

bigtuffguy said:
^^^
haha yeah no real pics

the thing i dont understand, if cole is calling he can find out where the number is. and also if he sends UPS and DHL he has to know the location.

so in theory, he could find out where this guy is.

Well I am assuming he does own shop of some kind, so yes I guess if cole wanted to he could get a flight down there. but he's allready so much cost just in shipping. I only read the 1st page, did the dhl eventualy leave ohio after the safety check? and did he send a 3rd package?

this is great reading when you dont fee like working...but the audio video links are down too bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back