melmat2.jpg

melmat3.jpg

melmat4.jpg

melmat5.jpg

melmat6.jpg

mtl_514 said:
nothing like a little interacial goin on
:laugh: :laugh:

The teg is hot, isnt she on the board ? Melan ?

For the civic you should get spoon replica mirrors, it would ad a nice touch.

:bigup:

ViSoR said:
:laugh: :laugh:

The teg is hot, isnt she on the board ? Melan ?

For the civic you should get spoon replica mirrors, it would ad a nice touch.

:bigup:

these ones are JDM folding mirrors :bigup:

Oh wow, that teg is sweet.

Don't mean to start ruckus but how do you go from a 1991 Honda Civic Si, 1989 B18B Honda Civic Dx, 1992 B18B Turbo Honda Civic Dx, 2002 Volkswagen Golf GL, 1993 Mazda RX-7 R1, 1998 JDM Acura Integra type R, 2001 Acura 3.2 TL, 1998 Honda Civic DX, back to a 1992 B18B Honda Civic Dx? :dunno: I'm guessing house or something like that?

You need to JDM the sh*t outta that civic :bigup:

Hey-G said:
Oh wow, that teg is sweet.

Don't mean to start ruckus but how do you go from a 1991 Honda Civic Si, 1989 B18B Honda Civic Dx, 1992 B18B Turbo Honda Civic Dx, 2002 Volkswagen Golf GL, 1993 Mazda RX-7 R1, 1998 JDM Acura Integra type R, 2001 Acura 3.2 TL, 1998 Honda Civic DX, back to a 1992 B18B Honda Civic Dx? :dunno: I'm guessing house or something like that?

You need to JDM the sh*t outta that civic :bigup:

Its called loosing your job and going back to university.

What's JDM ;)

ih boy...
Ca fait mal mon gros-loup voir ça...

Cute la civic, enfin je peux la voir, on te voit pu la tronche, t'ai toujours avec la chanceuse qui te kidnappe les week-end..

Faites attention a vous autres.

Nice cars. I like seeing em first hand tho :) Would of came to see the teg on Saturday instead of staying in Adam's car but I was mad sick. I wouldn't of been able to say much. But both are looking nice.

ouais,... je reconnais la teg

sé a une fille qui s'entraine au nautilus. sé ben st-louis qui lui a fais son char... exact ou je me trompe. mais son chum avait pas une teg jaune + nitro ??? j'avais entendu dire sa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back