meeting/coupling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im the one in the middle. the girl in the white top is my best friend jenn and the girl in the back is my cousin, eliana

leungsta, to reply to your comment on the other weirdo boring thread(english shit)..

every citizen would probably have a share of the pothole market, one pothole for each citizen, there's your independant country ;)

A good idea to raid potholes.. make a "Sponsor a Pothole" program, like in the states, donate money to the city in this program to have a specific street raided of potholes.. wouldn't be too bad, a whole street contributes to the same "pothole" and boom no more pothole on main streets :D

hlovergirl said:
im the one in the middle. the girl in the white top is my best friend jenn and the girl in the back is my cousin, eliana

Useless without bigger, nekkid pics.. :bigup:

FreAkErZ said:
leungsta, to reply to your comment on the other weirdo boring thread(english shit)..

every citizen would probably have a share of the pothole market, one pothole for each citizen, there's your independant country ;)

A good idea to raid potholes.. make a "Sponsor a Pothole" program, like in the states, donate money to the city in this program to have a specific street raided of potholes.. wouldn't be too bad, a whole street contributes to the same "pothole" and boom no more pothole on main streets :D
:laugh: lets doo it...lets make a Sponser a Pothole group on MR!! I'm in....

hlovergirl said:
what about jenn?
Jenn is hawwt...even tho we can't see her face or yours or your cousins :laugh: It would help if we had pictures of faces :bigup:

32/m/mtl

this is me :
ugly.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back