Not open for further replies.

dave_fonz_164

Legacy Member
the gorgeous MV Agusta F4

Dscn0009.jpg

mv_f41000.jpg

maxm3 said:
bof ya rien là, les japonaise sont ben plus belle

Very healthy attitude to have, young man. Why desire something you'll never afford?

I am definetly looking for an M(eccanica) V(erghera) F(errari)4(cylinder) 750 as a second bike, if they are still on sale in 2k6.
Incidentally, I've seen one in Lugano being chased by a 355 through the hills. absolutely gorgeous machine. Pictures just don't do it justice. Here in Switzerland they start at 25,000 for a 750 Monoposto, 35,000 for a 1000 biposto, 45,000 for a 1000 Mamba, 60000+ for a Tamburini edition. All the Serie Oro are already sold out, except for the Brutale.
I am going to Lugano in June, I'll try to snap pics at the sole Swiss importer in Swistzerland that is right next to the hotel I'll be staying in.

Very healthy attitude to have, young man. Why desire something you'll never afford?

Je trouve les ferrari super belle et j'en voudrais une, mais pourtant j'ai pas les moyens d'en acheter une! :squintfin nuts!

I am definetly looking for an M(eccanica) V(erghera) F(errari)4(cylinder) 750 as a second bike, if they are still on sale in 2k6.
Incidentally, I've seen one in Lugano being chased by a 355 through the hills. absolutely gorgeous machine. Pictures just don't do it justice. Here in Switzerland they start at 25,000 for a 750 Monoposto, 35,000 for a 1000 biposto, 45,000 for a 1000 Mamba, 60000+ for a Tamburini edition. All the Serie Oro are already sold out, except for the Brutale.
I am going to Lugano in June, I'll try to snap pics at the sole Swiss importer in Swistzerland that is right next to the hotel I'll be staying in.

pas parce que c'est cher que c'est bon. pas parce que ca vaut 50 000$ qui faut que tout le monde trouve ca beau. C'est mon opinion. Je trouve pas ça beau et MÊME si j'avais l'argent, jamais j'achèterais ça. Les moto japonaise sont beaucoup plus belle (d'après moi), beaucoup moins chère, beaucoup plus performante, beaucoup plus fiable que n'importe quelle autre moto. Toi tu l'aime cette moto, parfait c'est ton choix :thefinger Il reste qu'avec une moto comme ça, oui tu te fait voir mais tu va toujours mordre la poussière et ce, même derrière un petit 600cc :D

maxm3 said:
Je trouve les ferrari super belle et j'en voudrais une, mais pourtant j'ai pas les moyens d'en acheter une! :squintfin nuts!

pas parce que c'est cher que c'est bon. pas parce que ca vaut 50 000$ qui faut que tout le monde trouve ca beau. C'est mon opinion. Je trouve pas ça beau et MÊME si j'avais l'argent, jamais j'achèterais ça. Les moto japonaise sont beaucoup plus belle (d'après moi), beaucoup moins chère, beaucoup plus performante, beaucoup plus fiable que n'importe quelle autre moto. Toi tu l'aime cette moto, parfait c'est ton choix :thefinger Il reste qu'avec une moto comme ça, oui tu te fait voir mais tu va toujours mordre la poussière et ce, même derrière un petit 600cc :D

thats the thing dude, the japanese bikes arent nicer, arent faster and better built. this is one of the best nikes in the world and has power to match its looks. the engine was conceived in collaboration with Ferrari and the design comes from Tamburini, the guy who created the Duke 916 series.

the new model has close to 170hp and aswesome midrange power, leaving the R1 struggling with more torque.

it might not be the absolute fastest but its one of the best designed, best handling and built bikes around these days.

Je sais, je fais juste donner MON opinion c'est tout! *tu* En fait j'avais pas vu les specs du bike, je pensais que c'était une autre marque italienne comme ducatti. Parce qu'une Ducatti, c'est hyper cher et le "bang for bucks" est vraiment *td*

Power wise AND handling wise the MV is up there with the best of them Tambourini edition has 177hp and that's without the "ram air". The 750 has like 130hp+(depending on the edition) your 600cc will bite the dust.
The Ducatis are V-Twins, so obviously they do not have as much power, but they have a lot of torque. 999 has 140hp and 999r has 150. That is very incredible for a twin.
Next year Ducati is bringing the street legal Desmo-seidice MotoGP replica. V4 and 200hp at the wheel.

RussianM3_dude said:
Power wise AND handling wise the MV is up there with the best of them Tambourini edition has 177hp and that's without the "ram air". The 750 has like 130hp+(depending on the edition) your 600cc will bite the dust.
The Ducatis are V-Twins, so obviously they do not have as much power, but they have a lot of torque. 999 has 140hp and 999r has 150. That is very incredible for a twin.
Next year Ducati is bringing the street legal Desmo-seidice MotoGP replica. V4 and 200hp at the wheel.

is that monster going to be in the 999 shell or is it a competely new deisgn?is it going to be ducati's first 4?

Ca c'est de la monture! Pour le prix que ca coute ca vaut le prix, pas comme les ducati POS..
moi je la trouve pas necessairement la plus belle mais j'aimerais bien en posseder une

voila le test fait y'as pas longtemps
en vitesse de pointe c'est la plus rapide, mais la zx10 et gsxr K5 sont en avant sur une piste..

uspstaza.1000ccm.jpg

.. pas la meilleure, mais presque :):).. si on oubli le prix lol

et pour ce qui est de la Ducati Desmosedici RR, la ca va etre une vrai ducati
200hp/15000rpm et la vitesse de pointe de 348km/h

8332a.jpg

ouais peut-etre pas la meilleur en absolut mais surement un bike super hott et exclusive,le modele tamburini et la plus vite avec un vitesse de pointe de 191mph

mo_photo.motml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back