• HOT

Votes: 59 53.6%
  • NOT

Votes: 51 46.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Integra911

Just came back from FCP i saw the new wheels from Konig- the Unknöwn.
I think that their Hot and if your looking to buy some mags you should consider them.
What do u guys trhink? hot or not
which car u think they will fit the best?

373_b.jpg

I don't know, hard to tell. I would like to see those on a car. Maybe they're the kind that you don't like at first but the feeling grows over time :eek:

I don't like them, i find they are too busy.

Saw them on a Black Mercedes ML a couple of weeks ago and it didn't go well at all.

I find you have to match mags to a car. These mags don't look bad, but I'd have a hard time matching them to a car.

Every single wheel manufacturer has had that happen to a wheel at one point or another. OEM wheels included.

I have no expereince with Konig, but they have been around for quite a while and are VERY popular.

The thing I find deplorable is the fact that they refused to do anything for him after his 1 year warranty was up.

Ohlias said:
Every single wheel manufacturer has had that happen to a wheel at one point or another. OEM wheels included.

I have no expereince with Konig, but they have been around for quite a while and are VERY popular.

The thing I find deplorable is the fact that they refused to do anything for him after his 1 year warranty was up.

True, I've seen similar pics of an OEM Subaru wheel (made by BBS), SSR, OZ, and some other I don't remember.

Konig launched those wheels on our WRX at NOPI last year, they're not actually chrome but rather machined aluminum. They look sick on a black car, I'll see if I can find a picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back