Let there be light !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migz

Where can i get a good quality electric sun roof to instal on a 98 civic? Most places that install them all have rust problems after two yrs or so.

If you know a good body shop that might do it, try to let me know a contact number or price qiote.

Also if you have any pix of roof jobs done on your cars, let me know.

thanx

i know someone who did it and now it leaks...
so be careful and get details onteh warrenty they offer...

I know vitro plus can do it but is it good...i dunno

I work in a Hyundai Dealer and sometimes we have to install electric sunroof on some cars, we have an independant compagnie that does it for us, it cost us 2000$ but they remake the top completely and make gutters so the sunroof doesn't leak or rust. I'll get info on the compagnie so you can contact them and I let you know.

Gentleman merci beaucoup. U have been a great help. it seems that everyone is telling me to be careful. i might not actually go through with this, but if the info i get can convince me otherwise ill be very happy.

i honeslty wouldnt do it because 2 grand and up isnt worth it for a sunroof, you can do so much more exciting crap on your car with 2 grand :bigup: besides installing a sunroof!!!...anywase, my opinion!

Pocketroggit said:
i honeslty wouldnt do it because 2 grand and up isnt worth it for a sunroof, you can do so much more exciting crap on your car with 2 grand :bigup: besides installing a sunroof!!!...anywase, my opinion!

i agree. should of though about it. thanx for knowcking the sens back into me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back