• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ludski said:
Alright , ,Alright , I agree its not cool to take their spots --
but you have to admit -- having VIP parkiing does sound tempting

Ill GIVE YOU 50 BUX for that pass buddy

lol

Yah but it's not a VIP parking space...You are not a priviliged person because you scammed some parking spaces for the disabled.

The risk is not worth it. Walk..That's what I don't get. Like people trying to find a parking space RIGHT in front of the freakin door.

I always head for the back directly. I don't even bother. I park my car and have a 2 minute walk.

Just don't use the handicap spots. It's stupid. Period.

:bigup:

fadster said:
lol

Yah but it's not a VIP parking space...You are not a priviliged person because you scammed some parking spaces for the disabled.

The risk is not worth it. Walk..That's what I don't get. Like people trying to find a parking space RIGHT in front of the freakin door.

I always head for the back directly. I don't even bother. I park my car and have a 2 minute walk.

Just don't use the handicap spots. It's stupid. Period.

:bigup:

well, yesterday I used the permit for the first time, I went to CT to buy some brake pads, and thats all i needed, so in I got, get my pads, walk out and i'm gone in under 5 minutes, and I was the only car parked in the 4 spaces reserved at the St-leonard CT...

once again, when I go to shopping centers, I park far too cuz kidz dont know how to open car doors...

fadster said:
lol

I do that too

I really don't know what I'd do, I'd be sooooooo tempted but I think my morals would kick in

but like he said, if it's a 5 min walk in walk out thing and there's still alot of them availble but no other parking avlb, I'd do it

west aust said:
all i wish to you, is that one day, you really need it, and all the spaces will be take by ignorants SOB like you and you will have to crawl the 150 feet you wanted to avoind when young

Yeah, practically speaking though I think the proportion of handicapped spots reserved in a given parking still far exceeds the proportion of handicapped permits licensed by the SAAQ (even taking into consideration lazy asses like our friend here)

If you don't end up stealing a spot from someone who actually is entitled to use it, I don't see the harm...especially if you are just running in for 5 minutes. I'd probably feel a little too weird to use it, but having it sitting there staring u in the face, who wouldn't be tempted to use it.....

Jeez, and some people are way harsh wishing the guy gets a handicap

*banghead* *banghead*

Omfg, people are so fucking lazy....

My sister cant walk or talk... do you think its fun to drive a wheelchair for 15 minutes under the rain because of some lazy mother fucker like you.

I WISH U TO GET A FUCKING CAR ACCIDENT AND BECOME CRIPPLE. U'LL SEE HOW FUN IT IS !!!

BURN IN HELL :thefinger :thefinger

How hard is it to walk?
I always laugh at the stupid fools fighting for a spot closest to the entrance. I will enjoy my good fortune of being in good health and walk a little.
I always see people take a handicap spot for "5 minutes" where there are other spots but further away. Walk asshole! You are not that important. If you were you would have had a personal driver.

It's statistically proven that if you park immediately in free spots farther from the entrance and walk, you will be at the entrance faster than if you spend time looking for a spot closer to the entrance.

I always park in easy, farther away free spots and walk to entrance... 99% of the time, I get to entrance seeing cars that are still looking for a parking before I even pulled in the lot!

walk is good

Supernaut said:
Yeah, practically speaking though I think the proportion of handicapped spots reserved in a given parking still far exceeds the proportion of handicapped permits licensed by the SAAQ (even taking into consideration lazy asses like our friend here)

the number of handicaped parking space is fixed either by the city or the govt (dont know exactly which one) and is a fixed number of handicaped space for each X amount of total parking space

let's say 1 handicapped for every 150 spots

*jawdrop*
More than 30% ready to use and abuse it! *td*
I cant believe it!
Where are we going?

Et dire que la population vieillit de plus en plus... Il ne fera pas bon d'être vieux et grabataire bientot!

This thread is hilarious.

To Road_Rage66:

You obviously lost the moral battleground.

If you plan on using it, at least admit to yourself that you're being a lazy jerk. :D

Nobody is perfect.

most ppl here are planning the "I have morals and I'm nice, and you should burn in hell" when if they would have that pass, I'm not saying that the would use it, but I'm SURE they would keep it in their glove compartment... just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back