Brat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool

Legacy Member
I was looking to switch from Bell and I found out about the 25$ a month all incoming calls free with 1000minutes evening and weekends and 100 minutes during the day. She explained me everything. So I switched over to Fido and bought a Motorola v400 from Brat. She was really cool and honest. I recommend her for anyone willing to buy a new Fido phone. :D

My g/f had a Telus phone and finished her contract so I sent Brat a PM. She was able to get me the Motorola V400 at a discounted price. She activated the line and setup the phone and even came to the west-island to drop it off. Very helpful and honest...Anyone here that deals with Fido or knows anyone who does, Brat would definitely be the person to see. Thank you "T"!

fredericroumi said:
My g/f had a Telus phone and finished her contract so I sent Brat a PM. She was able to get me the Motorola V400 at a discounted price. She activated the line and setup the phone and even came to the west-island to drop it off. Very helpful and honest...Anyone here that deals with Fido or knows anyone who does, Brat would definitely be the person to see. Thank you "T"!
you're very welcome!.. hope your girl enjoys the phone! ;)

well deserved...

A welll deserved *tu* for "T"

.... gave away her old telus cell for FREE... droped it off my place (completely out of her way)... wouldnt take a dime for gas...

Wish theres more people like you in MR... lol.... but we both know its pretty far fetched... really appreciated it... ure 1 of a kind if MR.... if I know someone looking for fido contract... I'll defenitely recommend you :bigup:

edge_les said:
A welll deserved *tu* for "T"

.... gave away her old telus cell for FREE... droped it off my place (completely out of her way)... wouldnt take a dime for gas...

Wish theres more people like you in MR... lol.... but we both know its pretty far fetched... really appreciated it... ure 1 of a kind if MR.... if I know someone looking for fido contract... I'll defenitely recommend you :bigup:

:blush:

that's really sweet ... I hope you enjoy the phone as much as I did for two years! :D

she lives 2 seconds away from my house but ive never seen her. But if ever i need a contract or a friend, I know that she will give good prices, and I know she is a great person, as i pmed her several times about personal stuff, and she took the time to answer back. :bigup:

Last edited:
I just got my V400 and a 2 year deal From Brat and I couldnt be happier with the phone and service! :bigup:

If anyone needs a phone I highly recomend going to see her!

Thanks Tamara.

I just got a V400 and a 2 year 25$/month plan from Brat and I'm absolutely 110% satisfied!!

She was very helpful and made the extra effort to make sure all my needs were met. She even dropped off the phone for me!

I would definitely recommend Tamara for great service and prices if you need a new phone:bigup:

my contract will Bell expires in December. I think I might go with Fido just for spite... Bell Mobility doesn't give Bell employees any specials...

MildSeven said:
my contract will Bell expires in December. I think I might go with Fido just for spite... Bell Mobility doesn't give Bell employees any specials...
they dont!? that sucks.. you would think they would at least do something for their employees. When it does expire let me know, I'll see what I can do for you ;)

*tu* Thanks a lot Brat. I signed a 2 year contract with her and she set it all up for me in under 24 hours! She even took the time to reprogram the phone so I wouldn't get screwed on internet charges!

Thanks again Brat! *tu*

Glass said:
*tu* Thanks a lot Brat. I signed a 2 year contract with her and she set it all up for me in under 24 hours! She even took the time to reprogram the phone so I wouldn't get screwed on internet charges!

Thanks again Brat! *tu*

you are ever so welcome.. it was great meeting you! Hope you enjoy it!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back