*** Official World of Warcraft Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

m00se

Banned
Yeah we (Epic Crusades) took down Onyxia over the weekend, it was a server first on DragonBlight... Here's some pictures.

The fight took around 4 wipes and the last battle lasted 20-30 mins, our healers healed for over 500k HP :D and our MT was a monster ot begin with.

onyxia_1.jpg

Now your first thought is maybe, what uber l00t she dropped - well she dropped 2 epic head pieces, and one epic caster/healer cape.

onyxia_2.jpg

Furthermore 3 of our guild warriors were able to finish the Quel'Serrar (http://www.thottbot.com/?i=35887) Quest - Im currently trying to get the book to drop.

onyxia_3.jpg

the team...

onyxia_4.jpg

And we stuck her head at the Stormwind Gates :D

onyxia_7.jpg

Next up = MC.

We already downed Lucifron and we're currently at Magnamar trying to find a good stratagy for him.

:bigup:

that's pretty gay ... im playing ;)
congrats on killing the big dragon thingy.

I'm getting a new computer this week... Definetly gonna check out this game!

any servers you guys recomend?

Yea, we are the 1st to kill her on our server, took awhile but we did it :bigup:

This game is definatley worth a look, come check us out 'The Epic Crusade' on the Dragonblight server, you can look for me, my name is Silvra, human, level 60 mage.

awww ur a hunter i gave up at level 36 jus 2 weeks into the game , toooooooo many hours but i remember the video of one of the first guilds to ever try , and they failed miserably lol
neways good job

Chevelle71 said:
awww ur a hunter i gave up at level 36 jus 2 weeks into the game , toooooooo many hours but i remember the video of one of the first guilds to ever try , and they failed miserably lol
neways good job

Actually im a 60 Warrior, Protection Spec'd.

How come a warrior has arcane shot , scorpid sting , immolation trap ,hunters mark ? thats hunters skill ? Anyway nice kill . For those of you who wonder this game is REALLY ! addictive youll see soon youll have no more life and youll be thinkin about the game all the time its a drug dont get hooked im trying to let go and its hard . By the way its 15 US$ a month

Grats
I hope to do Onyxia soon. I hit 60 today and I'm already twinked out with some pretty heavy gear. Contacts are great.
Too bad you're alliance... tauren warrior 4tw.

wow, warcraft has changed since I last played it

Is it the same kind of gameplay as say warcraft 2 ? overhead kind of control ?

Someone update me

Piqui said:
wow, warcraft has changed since I last played it

Is it the same kind of gameplay as say warcraft 2 ? overhead kind of control ?

Someone update me
www.worldofwarcraft.com

This is the MMORPG of warcraft. It's kinda like a cross between zelda and diablo, and you play with a whole bunch of people at the same time.

Chevelle71 said:
warriors have aspect of the pack? wow shows i havent played in a longggg time

No no, those screenshots are form a guild member that took them, dont let it confuse you.

I'll have my Screenshots later tonight.

Man, how long does it take to learn to play this? It looks SOOOOOO complicated. My brothers are both hooked on this game (I think it's this one) ...

the graphics are outstanding, is that actual game play ? What does it take to run it on the computer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back