Riding around in a full suit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohlias

Legacy Member
I've already got a textile jacket, but I'm thinking of getting a full leather 2pc suit. I never really see any guys riding around with the jacket and the pants. Would I look like an idiot if I did?

P.S. The suit would be mostly black and some grey with very little white. Made by Teknic...

well maybe u would look like an idiot , but IMo u would look like way more of an idiot if u fell without the pants and fuked urself up just so u wouldnt look bad with the pants

Well, I always wear my full leather suit when I'm riding except when it's really too hot, then I wear my full texile suit.

Leather suit offer great protection, and I don't see why you would look like an idiot, most of the people who don't ride a bike think it look cool and for the people who ride a bike, they know you are not a squid.

squid or not looks or not , its the smart thing to do , coz accidents do happen , its not always in ur hands

What if I ride in a full face helmet, gloves, two back protectors and high boots, do I REALLY need the leather pants? My jeans are pretty thick, and I don't plan on dragging knees or going much over 100 klicks and hour?

youll be draggin them, and your ass too if you fall.. don't worry
what the back protector and boots has to do with leather pants?

anyways, I'm kinda broken cause of he freakin bike but if I had some money spare i would definitly buy a 2pc suit, don;t give a fuck what everyone else say, it;s your ptotection

RussianM3_dude said:
What if I ride in a full face helmet, gloves, two back protectors and high boots, do I REALLY need the leather pants? My jeans are pretty thick, and I don't plan on dragging knees or going much over 100 klicks and hour?

You don't need them except if you crash.

R6BOY said:
youll be draggin them, and your ass too if you fall.. don't worry
what the back protector and boots has to do with leather pants?

anyways, I'm kinda broken cause of he freakin bike but if I had some money spare i would definitly buy a 2pc suit, don;t give a fuck what everyone else say, it;s your ptotection

By the way if you're broke you can buy one used from e-bay or les pac. You can get a good deal. You just need to know what size you wear.

I bought one from a noob who bought a R1 as a first bike, he also bought a full suit but did'nt wear it cause it was too hot for him, he crashed 3 weak after he bought the bike and was selling everything he had motorcycle related :)

The suit was basicly brand new, 1/3 of the full price.

You just need to know what size you need and then buy it : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7970860256&category=6750

RussianM3_dude said:

your jeans will open up in 2 seconds...jeans wont do you any good..trust me i saw my friends legs after his fall..nasty!

clothing can fuse to your skin when you skid to a stop :(

I got a full 2 pcs leather suits plus racaing boots, and at the beginning bike was diferrent to ride since the leather suits is more fitted than jeans and a textile jacket, but when you have done like 2-3 rides you will not be able to ride witout a full suit again you ll see... and I was not sure for theca look but who cares, protection is the most important and you got knee sliders if you want to use your knee to guage the corners, and I got a lot of good comments on the look, you look like a real racer, not like a stupid 18 year old kid that rides is R1 with a t-shirt with is girlfriend in mini skirt in the back...

buy a kangaroo leather suit that is used in motoGP, 1mm tickness ( instead of 1.4 mm ), half the weight as cow leather, twice as resistant, and 10 times the cost hahaha

you got a point bassboy
i CAN'T ride without my leather gloves

feels so different, i dont like it

Icon sells leg gear that you can wear under your jeans..they even have this kinda boxer shorts style underwear!

check it out if you don't wanna wear full gear..i'm getting the leg gear :D

I have a one piece suit....racing replica...I wear it and will be wearing it most of the time, unless really really hot...
But I think I went overkill buying that, a 2-piece suit would be more convenient for normal basic rides...

BassBoy19 said:
I got a full 2 pcs leather suits plus racaing boots, and at the beginning bike was diferrent to ride since the leather suits is more fitted than jeans and a textile jacket, but when you have done like 2-3 rides you will not be able to ride witout a full suit again you ll see... and I was not sure for theca look but who cares, protection is the most important and you got knee sliders if you want to use your knee to guage the corners, and I got a lot of good comments on the look, you look like a real racer, not like a stupid 18 year old kid that rides is R1 with a t-shirt with is girlfriend in mini skirt in the back...
Whats wrong with the mini-skirt!?
Keep it up!

c est vrai que ca flash un full suit .... un de mes chums est meme pas game de rentrer au tim horton avec son suit ! hahaha
parlant de full suit...
j en ai 1 a vous montrez....mais pour dame !!! :bigup:
2095.jpg

me semble etre le gars a cote...j aurais pas l aire autant perdu comme lui !!!! lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back