PS3 pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIFreak said:
Yeah it's annoying to have to purchase yet another piece of accessory...

Have you guys seen the sony presentation on gamespot? The game Killzone is to die for, imagine halo without the stupid helmets and much much more realistic...argh, I want it now!! I think I'll pre-order my black ps3 soon ;)

edit: link http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/16/news_6124681.html?gcst=2stream_sonypress_e305.asx
killzone a lair trop malade!!!!!
sa va juste etre trop fort cte jeux la
pi gt5 avec a lair assez intense!!!

la manette a beau etre crissment laide, suis sur que yon pas juste faite un design de meme et que dans le fond elle va etre laide mais très confortable...

i dont like the controller its look allot like the baracuda for ps1 the ps3 looks good im wondering why there is 3 ethernet slot tho lol

cdndna said:
i dont like the controller its look allot like the baracuda for ps1 the ps3 looks good im wondering why there is 3 ethernet slot tho lol

3 ethernet they say 1 input 2 outputs, maybe it's how you connect more than 1 ps3 together

from gamespot

"Since the console has two HD outputs, it is can be hooked up to two side-by-side HDTVs to projecting video in a 32:9 extra-widescreen format (think Cinemascope in your living room). Like a gigantic version of the Nintendo DS, the dual digital outputs also allow for an extended game display, with the action on one screen and either game information or video chat on the second."

Not only we`ll need to dish out around 1000$ for both Xbox 360 and the PS3, but we ll need to get not one but 2 HD TV`s !!!

hahahah there is the 3 port and they are all input output because u can have wifi through that (not sure if its build in) supposedly it might be and to connect other ps3 to eachother
and hey some people actually have that dont joke! and i think ps3 will kill xbox360 just because playstation has so many more followers in my opinion

XBOX RULES LOL !

No really ! I will have to think wich one I want. I don't like either design ! The xbox have an inner curves wich I don't understand and find ugly ! But the PS3 have the same damn design that all others got.
The games will probably look the same on both of them. You won't see the difference unless you have a big high quality HDTV screen.

But why is the CELL processor running on only 3 cores ? It was suppose to be released with 10cores, looks like it's not finish (wich mean problems, wich I mean I don't trust it), but can also mean it will have eventually 10cores :dunno:. The XBox cpu have 3 cores too.

I hate the DVD reader of the PS3, it doesn't open up. The output is stupid.

I will probably got for the Xbox 360 because I prefer the games on the Xbox most of the time, and I prefer the joypad. I hate the PS2 ones, and the ps3 looks uglier and uncomfortable. I really like the Trigger on the Xbox etc... So after all, if I buy a new console it will probably be a 360 when it's come out.

avez vous vus la Nintendo Revolution?
elle a lair assez slick la console selon moi
et d'après ce que j'ai lu sa va etre backward compatible avec les jeux de nintendo des 20 dernieres années(en download)
e3-2005-high-res-revolution-images-20050517022356433.jpg

pas sur si l'image marche le lien :http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image...h-res-revolution-images-20050517022356433.jpg

anyway ps3 ou xbox360... si sont pas trop chères au départ et qu'elles seront chippables... ca fait mon affaire.... j'vais probablement prendre les 2 et si j'me tanne d'une ou que les jeux sont trop 'kiddie' ou que j'aime pas... ce qui arrive souvent avec la PS... bah jva la vendre.

Looks like IBM got on the Sony Playstation bandwagon... And what is Blu-ray Disc?

Anyway, PS3 is amazing. I would buy it even if GT5 was the only game worth buying (which I doubt will be the case)...

^Found my answers about the blu ray discs; the discs can hold up to six times as much data as current-generation DVDs.

HDMI...YESSSSSSSSSS!!!
7 X 3.2 ghz = ~22.4 ghz ~256 gflops
insane in the membrane!

ps. im having a hard time saying "xbox 360" out loud, it's really fucked up...try incorporating it in a sentence, YOU CAN'T!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back