FZ6 vs. Z750

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidburn5103

Legacy Member
Between those two bikes, which would you pick and why?

Also, is it rather important buying from a dealer that's nearby ?

I would take the fz6. Easyer to insure as a standard bike, better resale value, more confortable.

It all depends tough, i guess the Z750 is more sporty but i was at the same dealer as u (assuming the W is west island :p) and i'm getting the fz6. (hopefully this month)

Both are incredible value.

ya, i spent two hours at chicoine the other day, and well, the FZ6 sounds good, too bad they only have a two three left

The FZ6 have a windshield, not the Z750.

The Z750 have a nice look while the FZ6 looks more crappy.

I like the Rear of the FZ6 (with the under seat pipe) but the front is kinda ugly.

The best looking one is the Black Z1000 with 2side gold pipe on each side :) ! Really nice.

My only concern is the feeling of the Z750 on the highway, on the long run it might start to be hard on the chest with the wind ? like on a custom ?

I think the FZ6 is avaible with or without a front fairing, wich one you are talking about ?

Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
yamaha-fz6-05-bikepics-228780.jpg

yamaha-fz6-05-bikepics-339722.jpg

The Kawasaki Z750 :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
Large_2005Z750_c.jpg

The Kawasaki Z750s
Large_2005Z750S_b.jpg

Watever said:
The FZ6 have a windshield, not the Z750.

The Z750 have a nice look while the FZ6 looks more crappy.

I like the Rear of the FZ6 (with the under seat pipe) but the front is kinda ugly.

The best looking one is the Black Z1000 with 2side gold pipe on each side :) ! Really nice.

My only concern is the feeling of the Z750 on the highway, on the long run it might start to be hard on the chest with the wind ? like on a custom ?

It isnt that bad...something I got used to...just as long as you stay out off the windstream of the vehicule infront of you, no problems

acidburn5103 said:
Between those two bikes, which would you pick and why?

Also, is it rather important buying from a dealer that's nearby ?

Go with the Z....more bang for you $...and your gonna have more fun with it...The FZ6 is a touring bike, and the Z750 is a streetfighter...so it really depends on what you like...I think that monette has a 2004 still available, blue i beleive for $7500.Dont let distance be a factor when buying a bike(dealer)...when you get your bike, PM me we'll go riding :bigup:

Get the Z750, IMO :D

naked fz6 is only available in europe...tant qua moi elle est aussi belle que la Z750 (que javais acheté en noir avant de changer didée pour le sv1000s)...le probleme cest qua part du look les 2 powerband meme si proche en puissance la puissance du fz6 est degueulace, powerband en 3 étapes...Z750 est hyper utilisable et agréable...et le bike est juste BADASS en noir avec les covers gold :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back