KNS Autosport

tennis160

For those who have bought things from them , mechanic work or audio Installs please post your comments, Thanks

i've bought tons of stuff off this guy, great seller and he really goes the extra mile.
he even installed my headlights in the rain..

great guy

tennis160

i've bought camera from him his great seller i was so glad to deal with him 1000 bump for this guy thanks steve

Très bon gars, très patient et de très bon prix et c'est même déplacé pour me les livrer !

Une seul autre chose à dire : :bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

Steve helped me to install my mp3 deck. It takes longer than we expected, but he did the job and haven't charge me for anything. Thanks!

Philip

bought a starter from him. I was a week late picking it up due to distance and a problem with my car. He gladly held onto it even though other we're interested.

My friend bought some stuff from this guy and it took less time to make a deal than to go get it...real good guy to make business with...thanks man

Only "talked" business with him (when I was looking for parts) and from what I can tell, he's a good guy. Very good communication, and will try to help you out.

Let me know if you can sell me a front lip (OEM EX-R/Coupe), front grill, or headlights for my 92 Accord. :p

he stole my car , infact its sitting in his driveway right now . wait till i alert the cops :thefinger

Back