KNS Autosport

I had no idea this thread existed!! I would have wrote something much sooner!

It all first started when I needed a compression test and Steve offered to do it. I had no idea he was a mechanic doing work for a living. Soon as I saw the service he gave me that first time, we had a few conversations and I started doing my oil chages with him.
Slowly as things would happen to the car I would call Steve and always helped me out either by giving me advise on what or how to do, or he simply did the work himself.
After that I started refering several people as his service is great and prices are low.
Steve has done compression test, oil changes, engine mounts, exhaust systems, valve adjustments, axles, swaps... a whole bunch of stuff.

I give this mecanic 2 thumbs up and recomend him to all!!!!

Steve's a great guy, top knotch showroom too. I always use his servcices in the winter months when I can't work outside. :bigup:

Steve is the best. Period.

Seriously Steve is a really good person in general, always there to help.
My mom has always had great service from Steve. He's doing her oil change quite regularly, sometimes even 2 to 3 times a week. And she keeps saying that no one does it like Steve.

I say when you have something to do, have it done by Steve but lock up your mom.....

J'ai acheté un header pour série D de steve dernierement!!!
Tres bon produit,aucun exaust leak depuit que mon chum de gars l'a installé
Beau bon et pas chere
Merci
je ferais affaire avec toi n'importe quand!! ;)

Steve recently purchased a set of mags off me ( Recently as in less then 2 hours ago ). Here is the details on the transaction.

YOU GUESSED IT. SIMPLE, SMOOTH, AMAZING TO DEAL WITH.

Mind you this deal was a WIN/WIN on both sides. I hope your friend is super happy with everything they got for the price. Tell him "Thanks".. The money was needed for family shit going on and needed badly.

Steve is a great mechanic!

I think what separates him from most other mechanics is that he's super patient, will explain things as he does them, and has very good knowledge of electronics. He re-wired my angel eyes, which had issues that plagued me for months --- and he fixed all the issues in just a couple of hours!

I will definitely be going to see him for any issues I have with my car in the future!

Thanks Steve! *tu*

Steve is the man.
Just got my brakes done today and I have zero complaints, very friendly guy and loves what he does. Can't think of anywhere else to go from now on.

good guy! hooked me up with bumpers! help with the install too at his house!
fellow accord driver!!!:D
BTW i NEED a coupe hood can u help? PM plz
p.s watch hes guna hook it up

Hasn't answered my calls all day, hasn't responded to my 2 voice mail messages or my PM. :(

sigh, another delay to getting my MR2 back on the road :(

Hasn't answered my calls all day, hasn't responded to my 2 voice mail messages or my PM. :(

sigh, another delay to getting my MR2 back on the road :(

:dunno:

It's a sunday dude, Maybe he's out of town for the weekend?

Just cause he's a great mechanic doesn't mean he's not allowed to have a life. :p

we scheduled something for sunday. scheduled it last week then I PM'ed him to confirm yesterday. He replied sure no problem, call him Sunday morning.

:dunno:

It's a sunday dude, Maybe he's out of town for the weekend?

Just cause he's a great mechanic doesn't mean he's not allowed to have a life. :p

x2

FROMAGE:
dude, this guy is trustworthy and reliable... he was busy this weekend, that's all.

At least he won't charge you for parts he didn't change, or switch parts that shouldn't like most garages....

I wouldn't be worried one bit if I was you.

Back