Simple Plan's new Video " Untitled" About Drunk Driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

www.handlerwheels.com
From what Pierre tells me, they really poured their heart and soul into this video. They wanted it to make a real impact on people so they think twice about driving drunk. I think they did an excellent job.

I know most of you are not a fan of the music but im sure you can appreciate the message.

Watch the video:

http://www.simpleplan.com/untitled/

KQ6D2326.jpg

I think it sucks they used a Trans Am. Should of used a damn Honda Civic.

Anyways, the video is awesome, love the way they throw the whole family everywhere.. metaphoric!

Great video.

I really liked the video, pretty powerful and creative. The song however didn't catch my ears that much.

Same here, very good video, well directed, song is so-so but still props to local talent *tu*

There should be a special ass raping jail for drunk drivers, one where you'd get raped in the ass every single day of your jail sentence.

Actually, the video has been on air for a week or two already.

I also heared on the radio today that everytime the song will be playing on MusiquePlus or on the air in June (radio), the group will donate 0.50$ to the drunk driving fundation for victims. I like when groups try to spread a serious message (Just like Good Charlotte did with Hold On about a year ago. That video was also quite something.) over the air.

Very good job by the guys from Mtl.

in fact, it's gonna be 1,00$ each time. i heard that on ckmf this morning. eric salvail or mitsou was saying this.

personally, hi think that the video will have a great impact. i don't what i could do i a stupid drunk asshole kills my gf like that!

it could wake up some killer instinct i think!

pierre is the man. that's awesome.
good for them, it seems like this is just the start for
them also...

i've always liked simple plan, they are totally mainstream, but i like a lot of their songs
:bigup: on another good one

Don't like the band or their music but it's a nice vid. Unfortunatly, it won't change anything.

Clon3d said:
Don't like the band or their music but it's a nice vid. Unfortunatly, it won't change anything.

Everybit helps. This will definately hit the younger generation that are getting their liscences. I've never seen a better commercial or anything else to curb drunk driving.

Amazing vid..sure made me think twice about drinking and driving.

I think that the idea of making this video is a great message to all young drivers out there. Now, the young generation is not the same as the old generation. All these young kids think about is racing, speeding, drinikng, going out partying. But one night, this might happen to them. I believe this video is a strong message to everyone out there. I like it a lot! made me think twice..song is really good too.

Please guys, don't drink and drive *tu*

A big THUMBS UP for Simple Plan :bigup: *tu*

I think the video is great, and simple plan is ok too, they had some good wongs a while back, but still, props to them.

More artists should try to send a message trought there songs (other than rap, which usually sends out a message in which mixing bacardi with a benz and some "ice" makes you so cool, and that women are things)

I also think that commercial the SAAQ did with the tape of that kid who killed himself in his teg while his friends filmed it was also pretty good, shocking images are the best way to get your message trough thick headed teenagers...

I loved this video the first time I saw it. The way they throw the whole family in the air, breaking averything in the house, showing that the victims of such accidents are not the only ones touched by it, that is just incredible. The angry face of the policeman when the guy "pète la ballounne" is something too.

Two weeks ago a 30-years-old drunk driver killed a young cyclist and severely injured another one near my house. I honestly have no respect for drunk drivers. I never drove drunk and I never will. That just makes no sense to me.

Props for Simple Plan, I never really liked what they did in the past, but a video like that really deserves admiration. *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back