CKY: A Very Special Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah CKY the band is all right but no big deal in my opinion. It's good but not good enough for me to buy their albums.

SeCuRi[T] said:
I HATE Brandon Dicamillo. If i ever see him on the street, i ram him with my car and reverse on him a few times. :squintfin

:( man u gotta be crazy hes so ****in funny, hes a genious!!..have u seen him in HAGGARD??? :D

MrMaxima said:
you've lost your right to oppose my opinion until you pay me the 20 dollars you've owed me for the last 8 months
maybe cause you want me to pay 20 bucks for a ring you got off EBAY for 1 cent

Mothercanucker said:

Well capitalism is a though game. If you accepted the deal in the first place, spit the dough (bad translation for crache le cash :D .)

Mothercanucker said:
you're a fuc king cheap moron bastard, i told you specifically that the shipping + exchange rate would make it come out to 20 bucks canadian
do you honestly think people make profit bv selling shit for 1 cent on ebay?
ppl put the price low and charge extra on shipping. dont even try to say that i never told you that because i have the msn conversation where you agreed to it saved.
you spend your money on ipods and all that other bullshit, yet you can't keep your word for something petty like 20 bucks.
you're a cheap bastard, i told you this before i bought it and you said that it was all good, i even showed you the fu cking receipt, stop tryna make me look like an asshole when you're the dick who goes back on his word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back