yamaha R1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ellie said:
yamaha r1 is the sickest bike i know of any one thiunk other wise?

nah because the ducati 999R exist, for 5 time the price it kick so much ass because it's ITALIAN, it's so sick it's almost faster than the R1, can you believe this !!!!!!!!! and guess what it's ITALIAN and it's a poser bike it kick ASS. *banghead*

Nah seriously the R1 is indeed one of the sickest bike on the road but against my heart I must admit that in 2005 the GSXR-1000 is the king. In 2004 the R1 was the king and I hope it will be in 2006.

nice one but the headlights ... :dunno:

http://www.ducati.com/bikes/my2005/ducatiModel.jhtml?family=superbike&modelName=999R-05

For the shape & style, i prefer the old 996... Was kick ass too

996sps.jpg

For the sickest bike ever ?? GSXR 1300 Hayabusa ??? :dunno:

le roi est mort ..............vive le roi ...............long live the king je suis d'accord avec toi , la fameuse bataille des 1000.......la vériter ces que j'ai un faible pour toute ces super ...meme sexy machines . En attendent de me les taper toutes j'ai joué toute la fin de semaine avec cette petite coquine......
pocketbike011.jpg
:p ....
pocketbike001.jpg

Yamaha R1 Coming Back 2006 For Sure.

i STILL say he YAMAHA 2005 R1 is gonna come out on top give the r1 a chance and in 2006 its comin and comin hard trust me.
2005-yam-r1-02-3.jpg

Honda Cbr 1000rr Repsol Edition and i'm crazy about the V-max. But i'm pretty sure the gsxr 1000 is still king

ellie said:
i STILL say he YAMAHA 2005 R1 is gonna come out on top give the r1 a chance and in 2006 its comin and comin hard trust me

Maybe you forget to think that yamaha is not the only compagny that improve their bike :p

i gotta admit the gixxer 1000 2005 is a sick ass bike but the 1000RR is also sick ... R1 i like but would be my third choice

the 2005 R1 is a sick bike....beauty to my eyes, but it comes last in the review..

Exotic category---->Benelli tornado without a doubt
benqrtrrr.jpg

bentail.jpg

benfrdwn.jpg

1 liter category--->cbr 1000rr repsol replica for the fun factor....yeah yeah i know the gixxer is still the king..
cbr1000rr-repsol-replica.jpg

1000-gsxr-2005.jpg

750 cc category---->well...the one and only gixxer
GSXR750.4.jpg

600 cc category---->kawa 636...lol cheating is winning :D
zx-6RR-2005.jpg

Misc category--->Y2k....like i mean cahmon'.....for the love of Fu(k.. this thing has a bell helicopter reactor*shootme*
index.jpg

Last edited:
peu importe quel 1000 cc est le meilleurs, prenez celui que vous trouvez le plus sexy, 95 % des personne qui on des 600 sortent meme pas 60-70 % du pouvoir de la machine alors imaginer ce que le monde exploite d un 1000 cc...clancher en ligne droite ce pas ce qui peut te faire dire que tu est un vrai pilote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back