Show me your Celica :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandstorm said:
Ces un Celica GTS avec un hood de GT4 90-91 et un bumper avant edition Carlos Saint.

Mais pourquoi ne pas avoir choisit un hood Carlos Saint ? Surtout que tu as un moteur 3iem gen (intercooler water to air)

I would have preffered the CS hood as well however Seibon provided the hood for the project (Carbon Fibre) and their version of the CS hood isn't quite accurate so I went with the standard GT-4 scoop. It's actually running a front mount right now so the scoop really is just there for looks...and a little bit of extra cooling for the motor.

Voici la mienne

637_10.jpg

Last edited:
TWM Performance said:
I would have preffered the CS hood as well however Seibon provided the hood for the project (Carbon Fibre) and their version of the CS hood isn't quite accurate so I went with the standard GT-4 scoop. It's actually running a front mount right now so the scoop really is just there for looks...and a little bit of extra cooling for the motor.

Really nice Celica Karel...I saw one just like your on "Conseil street" for sale. It is your or a similar one?

MaxCelicaTRD said:
Really nice Celica Karel...I saw one just like your on "Conseil street" for sale. It is your or a similar one?

Hey Max! Good to see you've still got the Celi. How long ago did you see that car on Conseil? It's not mine but I'd love to swing by and check it out...

Also, give us a call when you have a chance, we need to take a look at your car for a new product sometime soon :)

It's been 1month ago I saw that nice white 5gen Celi and this week, the car was'nt there...Don't know if the guy sold it or what but if I see it again, I'll tell you :D

No problems Karel, I'll give you a call this week...Would like to see your new office too!!!
Take care!
Max

TWM Performance said:

btw - your short shifters rock!

Who make those lip (bumper :dunno:) Celica TRD? Very nice car everyone BTW, I don't know but I think that the first one is particularly sexy.

alext5 said:
Who make those lip (bumper :dunno:) Celica TRD? Very nice car everyone BTW, I don't know but I think that the first one is particularly sexy.

thats a TRD lip, but TRD doesnt make them anymore , u have to look for aftermarket compagnies that make that kit

CelicaTRD said:
thats a TRD lip, but TRD doesnt make them anymore , u have to look for aftermarket compagnies that make that kit

How much can I get them for, I think of buying a 92 one like next week some cosmetics wouldn't be bad.

the one on conseil is an alltrac with carlos sainz hood and bumper with a front mounc intercooler, its a perrty one! :)

DSL la 2ème est trop petite mais c tout ceux que j'ai pour le moment.

Celica GT-S 88 3S-GE
-filtre HKS
-Ligne 2.5''
-Muffler ractive
-Freins a disques Brembo

Pas beacoup modifiée,allure stock mais je veux juste la mettre en bonne état.

eille pete cest pas ton celica cest le mien :p Cetait le tien vla 3 ou 4 ans me rappel pus :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back