Photography Thread De Photographie

Love the first pic.

the 2nd one though, I find it underexposed and you took the time to add your watermark but you didn't bother removing the 2 spots in the sky above the car.

Wow, le SGS3 a l'air de prendre des vraiments belles photos pour un cell!

Quelques photos de mon voyage en France/Italie choisies au hasard un peu, je les ai pas encore trié.

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

Indeed, luckily I got family in France and Germany and my mom's best friend has a B&B in Italy. That'll help a lot.

@Nadim I really like the 4th and last one very nice tone on the sunset!

Je me sens la plupart des gens maintien de remplacer les principaux sujets et je continue arrivé recherche de conseils importants et toujours obtenir toutes les réponses mails . Certainement pas cool
be or not to be, that is not the question
WTF?!??

Some more daily pictures, kinda hard to keep up processing them during summertime...

"Last minute" shoot :p

Jour 218 by Sebastien Morin, on Flickr

Jour 220 by Sebastien Morin, on Flickr

Should've scaled the pics so the car is the same size...

Jour 221 by Sebastien Morin, on Flickr

Oh... and one for the lulz! :p

Jour 223 by Sebastien Morin, on Flickr

Old stuff is old. J'ai pratiquement rien shooté de l'été... J'avais pas le temps avec la nouvelle job et l'ouverture de magasin et etc. J'avais rien éditer non plus IDK j'avais zéro motivation pour éditer quand je shootais pas (I know I Know what great logic)

Mais bon, Here's a bit of stuff from June
549476_10152103874400647_321243665_n.jpg

386078_10152103874650647_291340585_n.jpg

Petit preview de stock qui s'en viens! (shitty iPhone photos of a Macbook)
297694_10152035921735647_1842681037_n.jpg

207029_10152104411670647_295049769_n.jpg

MOAR SOON

PS : Question. Would you guys like me to keep you updated on specials and all @ Gosselin? I could scan the flyer (when we have one) and post it? Also 1dx is available = P (I have one I can transfer from QC city if anyone wants)

Cheers!

J'ai essayé la 1dX chez B&H et oufffff omg do want !
btw je n'arrive pas a voir les photos que tu as posté..

PS : Question. Would you guys like me to keep you updated on specials and all @ Gosselin? I could scan the flyer (when we have one) and post it? Also 1dx is available = P (I have one I can transfer from QC city if anyone wants)
Cheers!

tu peux faire un post dans la section photo mais pas dans ce thread, ici c'est pour les photos that's it.

Le 1Dx était tentant avant la sortie du 5D3. Maintenant je veux juste un deuxième 5D3 lol

do you guys have a good recommendation for a messenger bag that will fit a laptop (15in), a camera and a 2-3 lenses?

I'm looking at the Domke F-802, and the Manfrotto Unica V, but i dunno if there are other good ones out there as well.

I have a Unica and it's great. Fits my D300 + Mb-D10 + 17-55 2.8 + 10.5 and my 15.something inch macbook pro.
And I still have space for a t-shirt / boxers / extras

perfect for carry-on I say.

Dj : Un post Weekly deals? I'd do that.

PS : 5d mk3 is 3499.99 right now.
That's less than B&H + Shipping and Border fees = P

Y'as-tu quelqun d'autre qui ne voit pas les shots??

ahh j'utilise chrome depuis 3-4 jour et là je viens d'ouvrir la page dans firefox et tes images sont là !

Yes. I do.
98.99 + taxes
Available in Black (2 in stock) or Amry-ish green (1 in stock)

Gosselin Fotosource Laval
1637 Le Corbusier (Corner of St-Martin. Next to the Zellers in Galleries Laval)

Back