Photography Thread De Photographie

Quoi que tes photos sont pomal mieux que ce que je peux faire Matthieu, elles ne m'excitent pas du tout.

C'est possiblement le style que ton employeur recherche qui ne me plait pas du tout.

As-tu des photos qui sont pas passé dans photoshop qui pourraient être plaisante....

Again more from Mexico:
5340310328_6525d1a016_b.jpg

5340371598_6600bff54e_b.jpg

5339814047_224e58f1b2_z.jpg

5339824147_254b99059c_z.jpg

5339843061_1299111e01_b.jpg

5339905563_31a0d266ca_b.jpg

5356049002_3cc81f8b42_b.jpg

And finally back home
5355550423_7ab4f95532_b.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional
The term professional is used more generally to denote a white collar working person, or a person who performs commercially in a field typically reserved for hobbyists or amateurs.
A professional is a person that is paid for what they do.

A pro to me is someone that get's payed for what they do... Not how good they are.

Thoes are great comments.
I did realize the tripod was in the picture but that is the style I was going for. Technicaly, it's kind of hard not to have it at 10.5mm focal with flood lights all around you. But your point is taken.

As for the 3rd... I guess you don't like the light and shadow's in that picture. What is wrong with the picture except for the fact that you don't understand?

Do you have comments on the 1st and 4th?
I find my saturation is not quite the way I wanted on the 1st, but that's life with no post processing.
And the 4, my framing was not quite what i wanted but it's hard when you are driving...

Please give me more feedback...

When I see a picture I like, I will say it's nice...
At the moment, Boily is the only one that stands out because he really captures the moment with his pictures and doesn't seem to rely entirely on equipment. Most pictures I have seen are abuse of F1.4 or tilt shift or 200mm F2.8... Boily seems to use various apertures and speeds with interesting angles to capture what is going on. I bet he would be one of the only ones here that can take amazing pictures with my D40 & 18-55mm.
And I can't even come close to what he does... Only things is I don't lie to my self saying a picture taken @ 1.4 is nice all the time just because it's expensive glass!
Relying on a 600$ Bokeh monster to give "nice" pictures is not what i call a good picture.

Any way... Please bash at me... it's fun!

See, this is the type of "discussion" that should be had within a photog thread, not all this BS about how you hate this that, and the fact that people have more money to spend on equipment.

Here are a few pics I took for couples with a D40, with either the 35mm, or 18-55mm. Obviously not your style, but yes, pictures can easily be taken with "entry-level" stuff.

36000_771139578077_13612852_44162525_5824982_n.jpg

61910_795601426337_13612852_45189268_1490903_n.jpg

59369_797109713717_13612852_45233656_7986235_n.jpg

Also, do you have more pics you shot with the 10.5mm fish? I'd like to see some samples, cause I picked up an 8mm fish, and Mr Rockwell says that it takes pics just as clear as the Nikon, but I'm a bit skeptical.

Now that is what I call a nice picture! It's simple, straight to the point and doesn't show too much post processing if any!

As for the Fish, it's a 10.5 DX so it's not for the "Pro's" in here... But that bein g said, it's Dam sharp! It's a fun lens to use but should not be abused too much... And at 700$, it's not what I call cheap!

I will try to find some good ones for example, but it's crap to search with Live Photo gallery.

Granby Zoo, got my yearly membership there!

It was my first time out with the 70-200 and it's an amazing lens but I must say i'm not quite happy with the framing of my pics but I guess with some practice I'll get better :)

Granby Zoo, got my yearly membership there!

It was my first time out with the 70-200 and it's an amazing lens but I must say i'm not quite happy with the framing of my pics but I guess with some practice I'll get better :)

What do you shoot with? I might have missed it in other threads.

I'm looking to get the newer Sigma 70-200 2.8 II for my D7000 for sports photography. Im just afraid that it would be a bit too extreme at 70mm when I'm in a smaller gym, and be limited with my shots.

Now that is what I call a nice picture! It's simple, straight to the point and doesn't show too much post processing if any!

As for the Fish, it's a 10.5 DX so it's not for the "Pro's" in here... But that bein g said, it's Dam sharp! It's a fun lens to use but should not be abused too much... And at 700$, it's not what I call cheap!

I will try to find some good ones for example, but it's crap to search with Live Photo gallery.

Awesome, I'll take shots with mine too, and I'll try to keep the same settings (ISO, aperture, shutter) just to compare them.

The first picture actually had the most post-processing, cause i didn't like how the sky looked. The other two had very minor adjustments with the levels and vibrance/saturation.

Bon.......................

Je suis finalement revenu du Chili! après de nombreuses complications du a une grève généralisée dans le sud du pays, nous avons été liberés par l'armée et j'ai réeussi à trouver un autre vol pour Montréal.

Je suis en train d'éditer mes photos mais j'en ai environ 2000.......... ARGHHH!

On dirait du fake tilt shift dans photoshop...

Who buys tilt shift lenses except pro building photographers?

WOW I missed that one..

What a straight douchebag comment.
Not only you have proven to know nothing about photography, your next comment proves you don't know jack shit about post-processing either.

Still looks fake.... I guess it's because he played with the curves... Something I personaly hate.

The image is a snapshot straight out of the camera, handheld at 1/15th of a sec.

If you don't like my shots it's fine, but you can keep your stupid ass comments for yourself.
Reminds me of the Quebec guy who thought I added fake blur on all my f1.2-f2 shots..

Back