Photography Thread De Photographie

These are not mine.. they were taken by my boyfriend. I chose some of my favorites and decided i would post them. I think he's incredible and i wish he had more time for photography cause i think he really has an incredible talent for it. He has tons more and I'm sure some of you have seen his stuff already. He is also amazing when it comes to car photoshoots.

port2.jpg

oldport1.jpg

track1.jpg

track2.jpg

track3.jpg

downtown.jpg

port.jpg

plane.jpg

pano.jpg

SIFreak said:
J'vais te donner mon opinion, tu es libre de la considerer ou l'ignorer. J'ai eu 2 cameras dans les alentours de 500$ et elles sont correctes pour prendre des photos rapides de party, char, etc. Mais quasiment TOUS les appareils a moin de 1000$ sont des appareils pour "prendre" des photos et non "faire" d'la photo. Si le hobby t'interesse vraiment, investis au moin 1000$ et tu vas avoir une mechante bonne camera pour debuter, avec tous les settings que tu desirs. Pour obtenir le niveau de qualite que tu vois dans les photos ci-haut, une camera pour consomateur va pas faire l'affaire... Tu dois aller dans le niveau amateur de photographie. C'est sur que c'est un peu cher, c'est un investissement a long terme mais j'te jure ca vaut la peine si tu aimes ca :)

Ok bon j'ai fait le tour...

Canon PowerShot S2 IS, c'est une camera de 700$

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/cameraDetail.php?cam=718

Voici les specs, je te laisse chercher sur google pour des reviews et des samples, il y en a plein. Qu'en penses-tu? Une bonne camera pour commencer? Elle fait du macro et tout.

So far je m'enligne sur elle. Il y a aussi la Fuji FinePix S20Pro 6.2MP a 750$.

Just as a side thought and being part of a few online photo forums, people might want to consider resizing their photo(s) in Photoshop prior to posting such that this thread does not take so long to load...

Even with a cable connection it's starting to take a while to load....

yeah well i knew about this work before you were dating him :thefinger well pretty much everyone knew he is an awesome photographer.... yo Tam can i come over a for a swim ? the heat is killing me

Here are some pictures that I have taken on my trips to Hong Kong, Thailand and now Bonaire where I live

Thai15.jpg

Thai21.jpg

Thai08.jpg

Oceanpk05.jpg

Oceanpk04.jpg

nov2504.jpg

nov2503.jpg

Brat said:
These are not mine.. they were taken by my boyfriend. I chose some of my favorites and decided i would post them. I think he's incredible and i wish he had more time for photography cause i think he really has an incredible talent for it. He has tons more and I'm sure some of you have seen his stuff already. He is also amazing when it comes to car photoshoots.

sick pics *tu*

Props to the photographer :bigup:

Last edited:
zelda, some really awesome pictures i love the last one

and dude don't quote the pictures it makes the thread way too big for nothing

Spiter_01 said:
zelda, some really awesome pictures i love the last one

and dude don't quote the pictures it makes the thread way too big for nothing

thanks! thats my favorite too- it actually won in a photo contest.

ANd I agree on not quoting the pics- I now have 56 K- since I am living in the carribean and now remember how much it sucks to upload and download stuff. It took me an hour to post all these pics for you guys.... *banghead*

bigtuffguy said:
diadora,
this one is for you

As I can see, some times it's not even worth adding a little comment... Just wait till ppl start posting 8.0+ MPixel photos....

Damn Tammy, your boyfriend has sick skills. I'm sure he takes your pictures ;).

Zelda, what kind of camera did you take the underwater pictures with??

Also, for the all the photographers, can i take some nice pictures with a PowerShot A80?? When i go on vacation in July, i wanna take pictures like some posted in here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Zelda you have a great eye for this, Thank you for taking the time to brighten our day by posting such amazing pics.

i hope to take some really nice pics with a digital elph this summer.

Zelda BEAUTIFUL PICS!

Riding Lo and Silverstallion..thanks a lot. I will definitely relay the message to him ;) And Johnny, he does take pics of me. Actually, the pic in my avatar was taken by him and he told me he would love to see it as my avatar so he added the little 'brat' for me :)
I'm gonna convince him to come out this summer with me for another photoshoot and we'll post those pics up for everyone to see :D

Nice pics everyone..
Protege..suck that we wont be able to meet up at Tremblant this year..
Heres are some macro shots I took today..
a83fa8df.jpg

576ae747.jpg

a8959227.jpg

69f0aa97.jpg

Thanks guys-
as for the camera used - in the first batch of pics I used the canon A70 with the underwater housing. For the second batch I am using the canon S500
still playing around with it---

by the way what is the best exposure or shutter speed to use for night pictures

Back