Photography Thread De Photographie

@Protege very nice picture man...did you have the sanair one in 1024*768 sooo nice!?!?

@Brat Il y a une place que je pourrais trouver les photos que tu as posté en plus gros, vraiment belle...justement j'ai celle du vieux port en fond d'écran sa avait déjà été posté sur MR vraiment superbe!! :bigup:

Thanks!

G-- said:
@Protege very nice picture man...did you have the sanair one in 1024*768 sooo nice!?!?

@Brat Il y a une place que je pourrais trouver les photos que tu as posté en plus gros, vraiment belle...justement j'ai celle du vieux port en fond d'écran sa avait déjà été posté sur MR vraiment superbe!! :bigup:

Thanks!

www.agtronic.com

most of the pics i posted are from there

I took these a while ago and have since lost alot of my motivation to do photoshoots.

IMG_1605.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_0616copy.jpg

IMG_0686copy.jpg

a couple pics i took @ the Grand Prix... and some random shots.... I wish I had an SLR so I can use a telephoto lens.

CIMG0527resized.jpg

CIMG0530resized.jpg

CIMG0310.jpg

CIMG0216.jpg

Only the two pics worth showing from BMW M Night (the preparation during the day):

m3s.jpg

m6_front.jpg

The rest of the pics had bad compositions and too much crowd to have a clear shot. It's too bad I didn't have a zoom lens for the GP too, would have loved to take close-up pics :(

edit: I tweaked this M1 heavily in PS so it would be half-presentable (the fake blur was added otherwise it would be a mess, very hard to find the subject also because of lack of rim light...)

m1.jpg

edit2: found other ones!

m6_side.jpg

mnight.jpg

m5_front.jpg

m5_side.jpg

Last edited:

hehe I agree it's similar, and man some pics you have there are exactly the same angle I took them! that's kinda freaky...

Back