How do u dress? how much u weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 feet tall, 210 lbs

I dress sporty whenever I can, because thats what I like the most. Otherwise I wear casual clothes... jeans, shirts... mostly from USA and West coast

There should be an athletic category.
I'm usually playing sports so I wear basketball shorts, under armour, dry fit stuff *tu*

5'10 and 210

I have a pretty muscular build...but some huge sprinter type quads and hamstrings...which can be an issue with the clothes I like to wear...

like more fitted jeans with a flare and stuff. Cause I like all of that casual and dressy stuff u see in Toxic, Mexx, Buffalo...but alot of it is made for taller slimmer dudes...so I gotta watch out lol.

I also love the surfer/beach bum style thanks to all the volleyball I play, so stuff like Billabong, Quicksilver etc I like too...

cecs

umm i dress casual i guess i wear the mecca jeans plain back shirt skater shoes 136 5'10 black billa bong hat i guess im myaelf wouldnt u say? does it really matter what ppl look like? thats why tyheres reascim. people get offended to the term wigger and nigger. so dont say sh*t like wigger it aint appropriate. *frustrate *frustrate

6'2 , 183 pounds ..

im more into euro/casual style ..

nice pair of energie/diesel jeans with a polo or a zip up ..

ellie said:
umm i dress casual i guess i wear the mecca jeans plain back shirt skater shoes 136 5'10 black billa bong hat i guess im myaelf wouldnt u say? does it really matter what ppl look like? thats why tyheres reascim. people get offended to the term wigger and nigger. so dont say sh*t like wigger it aint appropriate. *frustrate *frustrate

True, I agree....."wigger" should not be the term that used to describe ALL of the white (white'ish lol) people that dress in urban clothing....its usually a very negative term for someone trying waaaay to hard and its usually only the 14 yr old french kids from Chaboogamoo going overboard lol. Not everyone does that...

SlammedEF said:
You don't dress like a princess sweetie? :( lol.
Cypress you weight more then 100lbs shiat.
if i dressed like a princess i would kill myself
I love my slack style of clothing the only thing i look for in clothes is being comfy
dont really care much for today's new fashions if i cant be comfy i wont wear it *tu*

I usually dress casually but I always wear my bulletproof vest

*fag* *fag* *fag* *fag*
50-Cent-Facts-Picture.gif

*fag* *fag* *fag* *fag*

Seriously though, I'm 5'11 and 160lbs.

Last edited:
5.8, 185lb i guess the people on this board consider it Wigger?! phat farm avirex johny blaze all that shit!
but 4 the summer HAWAIN Shorrts n a wife beater

humm, i guess it's casual, a little bit of urban, and on week days, it's suit and tie

i'm 5'11'' and i weight about 180 lbs

5-9 135.... I still dress kinda skaterish but im in a transition now and slowly changing my whole wardrobe. Some days I wear my baggys but now im starting to get into nicer stuff. Like flared or bootcut jeans that actually fit and some nice button up shirts. Stuff from mexx / Simmons shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back