Snobs working in stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xc0m

Legacy Member
I went to the style exchange at rockland today, was looking at a nice pair of jeans. I just showed up looking kinda bummy, afterall its a saturday morning/afternoon. 4-5 people working there, no one else in the store, and not one came to help me out. Fine, I guess, since I don't like being hassled, but it's the looks I got that got to me. Its the same look I got when i went to buy the vette. Young, bummy, won't buy anything, **** him, type of look.

Anyways, I ended up just leaving the 300$ pair of jeans and went looking elsewhere, too bad, looks like they coulda used the commission

i know , i do that all the time i always go dressed bummy to buy clothes , oyu can c then if the service is good or the people are cool ,
sometimes , i do walk out just cuz i dont feel like giving that store my cash cuz the pople there are snobs

Same story here:

After 5 mins of trying an looking at stuff, the only guy there (in his forties) asks me "So will sir be paying by cash or credt card??"

This is on St-Cath.

Calm down. I usually buy 50$ jeans. I needed a pair that was nice that I could wear at trendy places and what not.

Anyways I ended up not finding anything

The people at StyleXchange WI are pretty nice as far as I know... They always day hi and ask if you need help, and majority of the time I go there dressed like a bum in track pants and a t-shirt but I get the same service as if I was dressed nicely.

Check them out if you're still looking for some nice stuff.

Munchy said:
The people at StyleXchange WI are pretty nice as far as I know... They always day hi and ask if you need help, and majority of the time I go there dressed like a bum in track pants and a t-shirt but I get the same service as if I was dressed nicely.

ya but u always walk in with $500 worth of close on and u look like a sucker whose willing to blow $1000, its most probably cuz he was dressed like a bum like he said

Munchy you dont count they all know you LOL!

but i agree ive been in WI StyleX wearing joggins and flipflops and they treated me very well

Munchy said:

thats because they know your face because you are paying for their expensive cars

Xc0m said:
I went to the style exchange at rockland today, was looking at a nice pair of jeans. I just showed up looking kinda bummy, afterall its a saturday morning/afternoon. 4-5 people working there, no one else in the store, and not one came to help me out. Fine, I guess, since I don't like being hassled, but it's the looks I got that got to me. Its the same look I got when i went to buy the vette. Young, bummy, won't buy anything, **** him, type of look.

I know what you talking about. Everytime I walk in a store I get all those "weird looks" from the people working. It's like they're trying to find where I bought my stuff and how much it's worth...thing is I wear skier or rollerblader stuff (Oalkey, Line, England Clothing, D-Structure, etc) and people have no clue so they look at me like I have no sense of fashion even thought my gear is nice. *td*

Well, when I find place like that I say !

Hey, I was going to buy it ! But looks like you have no service and nothing ! So I will leave and never compact, I will also told my friends and others to not go in this store. So you leave, and you directly tell other clients in the store not to stay there, or someone getting in.

When I bought my TV I got that kind of service at Centre hi fi and future shop. The guy at future shop actually told me that I couldnt afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back