Not open for further replies.

ranny3

Hi

Selling my 2000 Jetta GLS with 99000km, black on tan, fully loaded:
- leather
- power everything, moonroof
- 5spd
- heated seats
- everything works excellent on this car, a/c, no CEL, brakes are recently changed last season, etc etc
- edit 64km checkup at VW (400$), oil changes, maintenance up to date.. got car checked out recently no probs.
- 8 tires, brand new kumho summer tires

extras on car:
- 17'' TSW Zenon rims with brand new tires (bought 2 weeks ago!)
- neuspeed intake
- votex bumper
- oettinger type grill
- eibach prokit springs (1.2' drop)
- clear side lights, eyelids
- votex shifter

asking 11800$

pm me or call 514-586-7688, leave a msg.

thanks

front5.jpg

front3.jpg

front2.jpg

front.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

interior.jpg

tight whip

I love that car... not big on the 2.0 but swap something in and its hot. I love black on beige... clean car man... good luck with the sale.

ok im very interested in ur car...ull b hearing from me on monday...hopefully we can work out a deal...couple more questions: is the car still under warrenty...anything gotta b changed or gotta b changed soon and how many winters r left on ur tires

- there's no warranty, except for rust/corrosion i think (12 years)
- nothing has got to be changed or changed soon... the next major checkup is at around 130 000km. This car has never failed to start even when it was -40 and outside all night. The A/C in the summer works better than most new cars.
- the kumho's are brand new, in the winter I have steel wheels which I have 2 new Kumho Izen winter tires (only used half winter) and 2 all-seasons... You'd probably want to get 2 winters to replace the 2 all-seasons.

thanks!

i'm also very interested in your car, but im out of town until next friday and it seems like SpoonRacing might get to it first :cry: ill keep checking your thread though till the end of the week and if its still available you'll be be getting a call from me when i get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back