"Nazi" style helmets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxplosif1 said:
cuirassier_helmet.jpg

I love this one. I'll ride with this one on the plateau, with a ghetto blaster pumping The Ride of the Valkiries. All the Frenchies, will be waving their skid-marked white undies in surrender... ;-)

ebay.ca search for 'german helmet dot' they are roughly 40$ they are cheap but who cares at least they are legal.... too many stupid unwanted opinions on this site.

rincevvind said:
come on, russian - do some googling :)

http://www.motorcyclebuzz.com/Motorcycle-Buzz/Motorcycle-Buzz-Parts-Accessories-Cat.asp?media1Id=42

those migh be only for US but you can find brands - I think all major ones carry open face "scull caps" - pretty nice idea ONLY if you dont need to go fast - I just rode yesterday with one (as passenger) and anything above 40km sux if you are used to the full face.

Great, thanks. I am digging the German carbon fiber helmet.

:laugh: :laugh: this turned out to be a funny thread.:bigup: i was laughing my ass of at the office. i like the one with the mask, i think you should go with that one.*tu*

Actually, a Monster is a great everyday bike. While I was in Ibiza I saw tons of them, most beat up and dusty from everyday use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back