Snowboard Burton Custom 156.5cm

Status
Not open for further replies.

maze

Legacy Member
2001 Snowboard Burton Custom 156.5cm rider environ 3 hivers avec. La meilleure planche de freestyle que tu peux acheter à ce prix la. En excellente condition, 150 $

2001 Snowboard Burton Custom 156.5cm. I've been ridding it for the last 3 seasons. Pretty much the best freestyle snowboard you can buy for that price. In excelent condition 150 $
b_custom.gif

http://www.6ftdrift.com/index.php?page=guide&year=2001&man=3&board=117

Last edited:
I already got 3 Burton (the best board) I think in 2001 it was the Burton Fluid was the best for freeride, but anyway, if you still have your board in 2week I will take it... does it have big chips on it or something like that?

Quattro19 said:
I already got 3 Burton (the best board) I think in 2001 it was the Burton Fluid was the best for freeride, but anyway, if you still have your board in 2week I will take it... does it have big chips on it or something like that?

The custom is a freestyle board. No big chips, and i'm gonna get it clean, waxed and sharpen before i sell it .

My bad, I was thinking that it was a freeride board... sorry man but that's not my style, but I will talk about your board with my friends! Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back