Mazda RX7 1988

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinobi

im selling my newly acquired 1988 mazda rx7. for now its my daily driver, but someone offer me a turbo II and im going for it.

1.3L rotary N/A
181 xxx km, white with blue interior, seats 2+2 ( loll yeah ... u got 2 mini seats in the back that not a ot of ppl can fit into.)
the car is pretty much stock, still has the original mazda casette player in it.

i changed the spark plugs and the spark plugs wires ( all NGK ).
bought a new fuel filter & air filter (i have the bill, 300$)
got the car aligned + 2 screws for the camber (i have the Bill, 150$)
oem mazda 15" wheels, it has the aluminium hood ( really light )

with the car im giving:

-a complete stock exhaust (tested for emissions, i got pics). because the one it currently has, has a hole in it. it happened this week, theres a lot of constructions on my street so theres a lot of holes and cracks. So because the hole in the exaust is between one of the 3 converters on the line. so it kinda does a lot of vibration , but but if u keep the throttle easy, its not that bad.

-sony cd player (not installed)

im asking 3000$ cash non-nego.

or 2800$ for the car alone, without the exhaust and the cd player.

here are some pics:

myRX71.jpg

myRX72.jpg

myRX73.jpg

myRX74.jpg

myRX75.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

heres a video against one of my friend Outlao;
s13/sr20det :Front mount intercooler,Big custom piping,Boost controler turbosmart,Pompe a gaz Whalbro,Exhaust Silvia complest 3",Blow-off valve Turbo Smart,Suspension eibach.LSD,Exedy high performance clutch, and new brakes, 240hp at the wheels at 11psi ) so ull have an idea on how a little 1988 146hp rotary engine have this much guts:
http://media.putfile.com/RX-7-vs-240SX

I was gonna BUMP for you, but hey, I'll bump for the project!!!!!
Enjoy it!! and I got a surprise for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back