nighttime parking in the street?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeemo68

what are the laws against parking in the street at night in the month of august? i got a ticket in the month of august for parking in the street at 3 am. i thought it was only during winter time we weren`t able to park on the street at night???? and there are no signs stating that there is no parking allowed... this was in the city of beaconsfield.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no articles in the CSR that can help you. Parking is managed by the municipality you park your car in. You have to check with the municipality of Beaconsfield in order to know what their rules are about parking.

Perhaps someone on the board is aware of the rules of Beaconsfield' municipality?

Tu as juste à contester le tickets. Ajoutte quelques photos de l'endroit où tu t'ai stationné pour que ça soit clair qu'il n'y a pas de signes qui empêchent le stationnement !

Good luck ! *tu*

u can't park at night in beaconsfield at any time of the year
i live in beaconsfield and i know it is supid......
sorry buddy

Woocher said:
u can't park at night in beaconsfield at any time of the year
i live in beaconsfield and i know it is supid......
sorry buddy

damn it, because i`m going to court for it on friday. i guess i`ll just plead guilty and save the court fees...

chek with the city , all parking law are municipal juridiction , they can do all thy want for parking law .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back