i have just found a lead on some myself
no promises
i can get tons of other crap well see if i can score 50 Nanos from this guy
no promises so DO NOT pm me yet
i will post IF and when i receive them if i dont then i couldnt

Polak said:
there selling it i think it was future shop for 249$ plus tax
yeah 2 gig...

sspikey post when you can confirm when u know for usre if you can or cannot get.:bigup:

i seriously doubt that you can get 50 of them without putting an initial deposit to your supplier, no offense but usually it works that way :D

but if you can, that will be a wonderful news!

BTW, how much for 4GB/black?

Ok i was about to update tonight
Nothing yet however im checking with someone else on Wednesday since i havent found a price yet i find beneficial for both of us.

I however made it kind of clear that i made no promises on anything . Like i said by thursday i will know if not i give it up

And for someone wondering about getting 50 nanos at once...Why not if you have cash up front which i do.

are you guys trying to get it here because they are out of stock at the store or cuz your trying to save a couple of bucks?....just asking! I an't hatin'!

Trying to save some money. zokez, Camelot is a store =)
they are at 299.99+tx and they have instock

So if we would have gotten it here for 255 or even 260
it's a nice saving

Concordia sells them for 225 at teh book store like someone said, its the same price as on apples website but u dont have to wait,
You might need a concordia id to buy it but u can always check
just lettin ya'll know

Im still waiting ladies and gents
Ill be honnest hte best i have found is 290 tax in my price.....And well i dont think people are itnerested saving 20$ off the price
Next week well see again but honnestly what do people wanna pay? 260 tax in?
still trying and i havent forgotten you guys :)

i say wait at least another month to see some deals that are actually worth it.

tuesday, this girl was talking to this other girl, about her getting nanos and psps...i grabbed a piece of paper, wrote my name and number, and told her to give me a call because i was interested in getting a crapload of both...still no call...BTW, what i heard was that her brother got them, they were at her house, and she was selling them 200$ a piece. If i get a call, ill tell you guys, but dont count on it at all...i think its just another person taht wanst their 15 minutes of fame on the bus....LOL...pathetic

reon said:
Or wanted your phone number
LOL i doubt it...not to be racist or anything, she was black, i was/am white...she looked to be around 22-25, im 18...difference...big difference...

Too many bullshit in this thread.
Some people say "MAYBE" they can get something at what price. "MAYBE"

Bring them in stock and post a thread when you have them on hand and when you can sell it right away.

No pre-order or anything.

Thread close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back