buch of stuff to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

charjacq

Digital diary - casio 256 kb memory, very complete 50$

5 discs CD changer for home audio. Technics, wth remote control. Excellent condition, like new! 120$

Single tape deck by sony for home audio 60$

2 radio controlled airplanes with everything needed to fly them. Contact me for more details on that.

charles.jacques@polymtl.ca

ya right you fligh RC plane,, man I use to be so into that

I still have a few planes like a F-15 eagle from great planes but havent flown in a few years

what do you have for sale

and hey do you still want the motor?

thanks
Tyler

It's funny you say that, cuz I actually have an F-15 from great planes, never flown it though. I was flying my trainer plane. Anyway, for the engine, I was waiting for your call, hoping you could get me a harness. I talked to some people, the 155 cylinder worried me a bit, apparently it's not perfect, but it isn't that bad, so here's my best offer. Everything we said, block, head, intake, headers, starter, alternator, ect ect ect, for the price we said, + the front bumper grill from ebay you never sold me and you said you could deliver all that. If you agree, then it's sold. Call me 2nite and we'll talk about it.

Charles

Re: ...

hey jme suis fais volé chez nous la semaine passé et il me manque mon agenda personnelle Casio, mon lecteur 5 disk technics, mon tape casette Sony pis mes avions téléguidées...
haha just kidding

I AM INTERESTED IN UR CD PLAYER, 5 CD'S, INTERESTING, I'LL GIVE U 100$, OK? MAIL ME..... OH AND HOW MUCH DO U WANT FOR THE 2 AIRPLANES???? HOW MUCH EACH????

MONKEY_MAN_3001@HOTMAIL.COM

THANKS MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back