monthly meet january 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
bell,molson....................there all owned by the same company in the end!

i think moes woudl eb ideal!

let's go to McKibbin's pub in drink some god damn Guiness......

i'm in, where ever it is, but think about it....

Jack Astors in the west, near Lafleurs!
I can eat there too!

I would like to request staying in the West Island, cause I would like to come... :(

Originally posted by TURBO323
Ok, ya this is abit off topic but This comming from a guy with an M3??????:dunno: :D

Thanks but I was being thoughtfull and thinking about the other members. I work in the area and have a heated space around the block, so don't worry about me.

The cage au sport in old montreal is right near square victoria metro and I know they can handle 50 people at night, as opposed to MOES that cannot (I recently went there for a bachelor party and they had trouble with 20).

Would 50 people really show up? IF so, we can use that as leverage and get a set menu to pay a bit less. IE we sell 50 seats at 10$ a seat we'll get more included if we pay in advance and sell the block of seats.

Rob

Moe's downtown would be a nice spot... They play hockey on the bigscreen too and the food and drinks are yummy! :dunno:

i'LL BE THERE IF YOU GUYS WANT ME ! .. CUZ MY 240SX IS ALL STOCK :p ..

sorry caps! .... and btw theres a moes near METRO VIAU ...... very clean place and good food! ..

Or maybe NICKELS on sherbrooke! ........ NEAR METRO LASSOMPTION

ahha NICKELS on Sheerbrooke would be a good place, Its Close to my House, they're also a MOES Next to Sherbrooke and PIX-9 Street, also next to "College de Maisonneuve"

sounds cool... maybe I'll go ! but I'm a shy frenchie who loves punk and trance and vw cars , anyone want to be my friend?

lol j/k..but seriously I'd love to go:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back