Ugliest DUB of the day *official thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
vr6 said:
Good stuff...thats what I was sayin with my 2 posts :bigup: Someone else with a sence of reality..

i know i know im a smart guy :D .....but lately the stuff thats being posted in the fourms r really starting to get lame and it always comes back to the same ppl posting this crap and you guys know who you are ;) there is so much less information on vw's and thats what its here for but ppl r too busy posting ugly pics of cars and other stupid useless things ...all i got to say about this is that there r just abunch of freaking Vw driver wannabe's "hey look at me i drive a Vw im cool " "ummmm where do i put the gas in ??" Damn i feel sleepy :eek:

Eternal Rider said:
wtf... the guetta is nice !!

you guys just dont know the person, or you say : problem is 18" from the wheels.. ha....ha...ha... come on !!

the car is clean and great... thats it !

next ! now put some ****in ugly car

good job :bigup:

Jetta2_MTL said:
exactly.... :(

and oldbomb's ride is ****in clean. stop bashing ! :squintfin

also good job :bigup:

these dubbers are way too technological for us normal MR members, we cant bash their cars or else someone will ban us or we will be warned, grow up people this is car forum, so people should not car what is said

je c'est pas si vous vous rappeler mais il y avais une audi TT a vendre sur Ebay avec 6 sorti d'exhaust.. jé pas de pics mais cétais affreux hehe

StaticLullaby said:
je c'est pas si vous vous rappeler mais il y avais une audi TT a vendre sur Ebay avec 6 sorti d'exhaust.. jé pas de pics mais cétais affreux hehe

J'ai deja fait un thread sur le vortex a propos de cette affrosité voici le lien

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1632212
For the lazy
629695_7_full.jpg

(VW)_AleX_ said:
non mais on peux tu juste mettre des droles de photos pis oublié ce maudit oldbomb, je le connais pas, je ne sais même pas c'est quoi son char. C'est un thread de photo, pas de critique sur ce qu'est le style d'une voiture, parce que ya aucune chance que l'on arrive a un concensus.

Chacun ses propre gout. Si t'aime pas la photo ben dit rien c'est tout change de page!
well said dude, its not about opinion's or backin up friends ... i mean we dont all have the same taste ... if you dont like somebody's ride on MR and you freakin hate it cuz its riced out or not well done, put it if you want ... its your opinion

and the repost is from 2 years old .. soooo :thefinger:

****!!!! une chance qui a du monde avec du gout pour redorer le blason des volks!!!! yen a qui sont tellement affreuse!!!!!

take off the stickers, and that car is the hotness..

I don't think it deserves to be in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back