Hood pour celica 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasabi

Legacy Member
Bonjour à tous,

J'aimerai remplacer un hood pour une Celica 2000.
A première vue, ca semble très facile, il y'a au total 4 vis que je pourrais retirer.
J'aimerai pourtant avoir votre feedback et experience sur le remplacement du capot.
De plus, connaissez-vous des guides pour ce genre d'installation? J'ai tenté http://www.newcelica.org/, mais aucun guide pour installation de hood :(

Merci,

Je connais un gars de body ici a Laval mais tu es de la rive sud un peu loin mais y doit avoir surement pas mal de place sur la rive sud ou tu peux trouvé qqun de bon !

hood replacement is very easy - make sure you have a friend or someone to help you hold the hood on 1 side as you bolt/unbolt the other side or you can seriously f*ck up your windshield.

a few questions to ask yourself when you replace your hood:

OEM style hood or Aftermarket hood?

OEM style hoods (cf or not) fits usually perfectly.

Aftermarket hoods looks cool in general but sometimes are a pain in the a.s.s to fit and at times, you have small gap.

i replaced mine w/ an aftermarket cf hood. the hood fits 90% i'd say. there's abit of gap but not noticable. I also had to adjust the hook so that it doens't rattle while driving.

as fo cf hoods, hood pins are recomended but i didn't put any on mine.

By the way charles, wheres a good place to buy them ?? cause i dont wanna have any problems with shipping damages or anything, is there a shop around or do you know any you would trust and would warranty shipping damages ?

Thanks !

yea thats why i was looking for a nearly shop to get it from so if there any problem i could go back in person!

Thanks for the links! I already knew seibon but like you say ''cost an arm and a leg tho'' damn right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back