Since Winters Coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low_Civic

Legacy Member
i was wondering...

i might not have my usually garage for this winter (which sucks cuz it was only my car and it was heated for a damn good price)

but i was wondering..anyone out there have a heated garage or an extra space for a car :D

money for right now would be to discuss...all i ask is the garage be heated, safe and well hopefully i can go see the car when ever its possible...(keep in mind i would make arrangements with the owner of the garage b4 seeing the car)

anyone out there can help a guy out..

the car is a small civic 95 hb...

ty
Jay

well, the fact of the matter is I could help you out, but I would need the payment up front. Only beacuse with the payment I will get the garage a slab of ciment and a heater, and we will both be happy. Had someone store their car her last year, 98 civic.. no problems, all the locals know I'm always up till 2-5 am anyways so no one bothers coming on my proporty lol

You or anyone else interested can PM me for more info.
-Jason

I'm lucky to have a garage and I have space for 2 cars. Every year I help someone out with space but this year I'll really need the space to work on the car at ease. Last year was a disaster working on it with no space and trying to squeeze between 2 cars to jack it up is not the easiest.
Some shops usually charge 50$ a month to store the car with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back