original Audi 16" mags 5x112 with Nokian Hakka Qs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphy55

These tires are unbeatable for winter driving, Nokian Hakkapeliitta Q in a 205/55/R16. Rims are original 1999 A6 rims, according to the Ronal wheels site, the following cars have the same 5x112 bolt pattern.

Audi A3
A4/S4 (B5)
A4/S4 Sedan (B6)
S4 Avant (B6)
A4 Sedan (B7)
S4 Sedan (B7)
Avant
Allroad
A6/S6
A6 (C6) '05+
A8/S8

VW
Golf'05+
Passat '98+ (B5)
Passat '05+ (B6)

Tires were used one season with <5000 km and look like new. Wheels need new center caps (although current ones included if you don't care for perfection) and have some very light curb rash. Pictures available upon request.
Asking CDN$550
ralphy55@yahoo.com

Last edited:
detail

For the 1999 winter season, Nokian Tyres Inc., the world leader in winter tire development, introduces the all new studless Hakkapeliitta Q… the world's new standard in studless Friction tires.

The all new Hakkapeliitta Q features Nokian's innovative new Spiral Sipe System which creates extremely dense siping, with tremendous grip, without compromising any driving qualities. The spirally supported, dense sipes split the tread pattern without reducing its rigidity. There are over 2,400 pieces of these spirally supported sipes in the largest tyres.

The sipes are spirally supported with its all new arrow-like, directional tread pattern. As a result of the Hakka Q's firm siping, its grip on ice has been greatly improved from earlier Nokian models, particularly in ABS braking tests.
Hakkapeliitta Q

Most winter car accidents are caused by a loss of grip. As a result the Hakka Q was designed to provide strong lateral grip and sharp handling on ice, snow and slush.

Features:

1.Top grip on smooth ice and on snow - specially developed for good ABS and lateral grip performance
2.Superior slush planing performance and snow grip
3.Excellent handling on all surfaces
4.Balanced and sustainable handling performance in all winter conditions

Salut,

Si les rims fittent sur une Mazda3, et que tu peux me sender des pics de l'usure du thread, on a peut-être une affaire de conclue ;)

Tu viens de où exactement?

Pour le Mazda 3 la roue standard c'est 15x6.5", 5x114.3, ET.52, 195/65/15, 59.5. Les mags que j'ai sont 5x112.:(

I'll be out of town until Nov. 14th, I'll reply to emails in the order that I receive them to be fair. So far lots of offers but no takers, who wants a nice set of 16" mags with awesome snow tires? email me ralphy55@yahoo.com*tu*

ralphy55 said:
I'll be out of town until Nov. 14th, I'll reply to emails in the order that I receive them to be fair. So far lots of offers but no takers, who wants a nice set of 16" mags with awesome snow tires? email me ralphy55@yahoo.com*tu*

Salut check tes emails, je suis preneur pour les mags et les pneus alors appel moi.

merci,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back