little fooken hooligans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
back in highschool i would drive to school when my dad was out of town. the "toughies" gang saw me and were all laughing and said i better not park near the school. i caught their leader once when there was nobody around and i told him that if i see a small dent or skratch on my car, no mater who did it, i would break my hockey stick on him. i told him to skip classes and guard the car..

needless to say he was scared shitless, and nothing happened to my car :)

2short514 said:
yeah, it's what happens when punks with too much time think they're "hard".

you don't hear about this crap from "urban" areas cuz if someone were caught doing it, they would get killed and not some slap on the wrist.

Low Civic said:
you should see what kids do near my work...

(the royal vic hospital) McGill students dorm rooms are all around. and on thursday, friday and saturday they end up going out...

every week end its the same BS the cars are being walked on (from uptop of the hill all the way down) the mail box is always kicked down. and the best which was funny was twice we caught a kid kicking our camera...thing is its placed in a speaker box so they both didn't know it was there and well we sent it to the police and they basically went to mcgill and both those guys have been kicked out of mcgill university and sent a huge fine

kids now adays need a beating

:squintfin

skeemo68 said:
ya in pointe-claire..... i think i know who it is too.... kids on our street go to a park right beside my house and they stay there all night... i could tell from the print of the shoe they are converse and one of the kids has converses.....

now i'm just wondering what i should do to them. :dunno: my cousin suggested we scare the living shit out of them and like throw them in our trunk tied up. and go for a drive he he
delmar?!?!?!

vladjet2000 said:
back in highschool i would drive to school when my dad was out of town. the "toughies" gang saw me and were all laughing and said i better not park near the school. i caught their leader once when there was nobody around and i told him that if i see a small dent or skratch on my car, no mater who did it, i would break my hockey stick on him. i told him to skip classes and guard the car..

needless to say he was scared shitless, and nothing happened to my car :)
ya right, good job though

I live right around the corner from there. I always see the same bunch of wanabe thugs hanging out... they are only kids but they need to be thought a lesson.

I was driving on Delmar once and this little fat thug with glasses was crossing the street at a stop sign and gave me the finger for no freaking reason. Now i am 23... and did not feel like getting out of the car to beat on a 16/17 year old but this kind of attitude pisses me off royaly. Blame the god damn parents who are to lazy to teach their kids values and respect....

Any of you guys see the bunch of wanksters that hang out near the Couche-tard on Delmar? That small part of the west-island needs to be cleansed.

Zee said:
I live right around the corner from there. I always see the same bunch of wanabe thugs hanging out... they are only kids but they need to be thought a lesson.

I was driving on Delmar once and this little fat thug with glasses was crossing the street at a stop sign and gave me the finger for no freaking reason. Now i am 23... and did not feel like getting out of the car to beat on a 16/17 year old but this kind of attitude pisses me off royaly. Blame the god damn parents who are to lazy to teach their kids values and respect....

Any of you guys see the bunch of wanksters that hang out near the Couche-tard on Delmar? That small part of the west-island needs to be cleansed.

where's delmar, i'm up for a drive..

Thundergod989 said:
where's delmar, i'm up for a drive..

It is a street between Des-Sources and St-Johns... not to far from fairview really.

The spot where they hang out is close to Hymus/Delmar corner.

I often play soccer with a few friends in the parks near that area and they are always there... they never start shit when we're there seeing as my friends are huge and scary looking... but the minute you are alone, they gang up on you and taunt you to start shit... i always ignore them seeing as i have nothing to gain from beating the shit out of minors but i know one day one of them will come up to my face/vandalize my car and i know i'll pound the shit out of him. Only problem is they are always grouped up togheter, you know one of them is stupid enough to carry a knife... just have to be careful with kids that have no education and don't know the consequences of their acts.

Best thing to do is just ignore them as long as they do you no harm in anyway. So far they have done nothing but try to look "tough" and impress the 13-15 year old girls that are with them, that in my book deserves no beating yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back