Problems with board

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Continental

Legacy Member
this has been happening to me again and again - a thread will show a new post. I will click on the link in the main forum for that topic to go to the newest post - it shoots me back to page 2 of a 3 page thread for example. I click on the 3 to go to the third page of the thread - and it doesnt work. It just loads page 2 again, over and over. I click on the arrow to advance to the next page - same thing. Finally, I go to the user page of the user who made the latest thread, click "find all posts by this user". It shows me the post that they made, but when I click on it to view it fully, it puts me on PAGE 2 again!!!

If I wait 5 to 10 minutes, everything is fine.

Anyone know why this is happening?

I had that problem once before Ben. I will try to find out more about it. I'll also try to fix the search.

I reduced the maximum returnable search results from 500 to 75 (still 3 pages worth). I beleive this was the problem as we are short on server power.

Still waiting on the other question.

another problem since the upgrade - the go advanced button beside quick reply doesn't do anything except post whatever I typed - in order to go to the advanced post screen I have to edit my post and click go advanced again....

67Continental said:
another problem since the upgrade - the go advanced button beside quick reply doesn't do anything except post whatever I typed - in order to go to the advanced post screen I have to edit my post and click go advanced again....

Its always works for me. Can anyone else confirm?

test

update: Go Advanced posted the quick reply .. *banghead* not using the WYSIWYG but the notch under (allows quick edition and activex or whatever buttons like Word)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back